Epilogue

The end is the beginning

______________________________________________

"Time flew so fast, isn't it?"

Now that I look at Misa, her smile blinding me as she heaved a big breath.

"Yes indeed"

Suddenly, the cheery atmosphere became solemn again, it's as if the continous death's have happened yesterday, and hasn't passed along with the harsh time.

It's already been a decade, yet the pain in our hearts remained the same.

Painful and hollow.

"Sheesh! Don't be sad now! Do you want her to come down and visit you in your dreams just to give you a lecture?!" Jamie said while holding her already swollen stomach.

She's pregnant, again.

"I know, Rin would definitely do that" Misa said with a smile on her face.

"By the way, how's Yuuto? The Sterin company still doing well?" Jamie once again asked as we sat on the blanket.

I gaze through the vast blue sky, the fresh air blowing on my face as I closed my eyes to feel peace.

"Yes, it's doing very well"

"Of course! We made it!" Misa shouted as she proudly lifted her chin up.

That's right.

We build a company with the names combined from the two of our most important person in our lives.

Rin and Stefan.

Funny how the company became one of the most sought after business in the world. It was designed to help the poor, gave jobs to everyone and ensure that all workers are pain fairly and treated well.

It's a memento for our dear love ones.

"Mama! I want to play with them!"

Misa's five year old daughter came running with us. Her crumpled face made us smiled in unison as I remember the times that Misa have cried like that too.

"Ena! I told you not to run! Do you want to get hurt?" Misa said in a stern voice as she gently while her daughter's face.

"I'm sorry mama" Ena pouted, her fair red cheeks bloated like a like the cheeks of a chipmunk.

We resisted the impulse to bite her fair cheeks and remained calm when the insides of our body was burning with desire to pamper our little princess.

"Let her be now, when your little you were like her too" I gently said, unable to resist Ena's big doe eyes, clearly asking for help.

"She's right, cut some slack on her will you?" Jamie playfully add.

She look at us with clear dissapointment but we acted innocent, not minding with the bit of care.

"Fine, go on and play with your friends, Stefanie and Rin"

That's right.