In love forever.

Izuku pov

After all the commotion due to the fight,we headed home, and toga is sleeping in upper room. But while we were in nurse office something hit me.
Mineta was always looking for a chance to pounce on Toga.

Why?

I know Toga won't betray me, but what if that pervert keeps trying to hit on her? No! What if anyone tries to hit on her?

DOESN'T HE KNOW THAT SHE IS ONLY MINE!?

THEN WHY!?

THE THOUGHT OF SOMEONE ELSE LOOKING AT HER THAT WAY!

UNACCEPTABLE!

FUCK NO!

No...... Calm down, i know toga, she can take care of herself.......... That's all that matters, everything else is alrigh-
ITS NOT ALRIGHT ONE BIT!

THE THOUGHT OF SOMEONE ELSE GETTING CLOSER TO HER THAN ME!

IT'S FUCKING UNACCEPTABLE!

NO!

NO! NO! NO!

ITS NOT ENOUGH!

3rd person pov

Izuku's eyes went completely dead as his pupils vanished. He stood up and walked towards Toga's room like a  robot.  

Note: 🍊(and i suck at writing it😭😭)

He opened the doors ,the room was fully illuminated with pale blue moonlight and he stood near the sleeping Toga, like as if on instinct ,Toga started waking up.
When she was fully awake she noticed Izuku standing next to her completely emotionless and dead eyes not even blinking.
She sat up.
"Izu..baby...... What wrong? Why are you he""I WON'T LET ANYONE ELSE" He placed his hands on her shoulders and pushed her down to the bed.

"Izu! Whats wron-" before she could finish , Izuku got on top of her and started kissing her while unbuttoning her shirt.

Once her shirt was off, he ripped off her black bra and started sucking on her breasts while massaging the other.

Toga, even though surprised at first, she was really happy and started liking it. She smiled and ran down her fingers brushing his hair.

Izuku snapped out of it and sweat dropped realizing what he had done.
Just when he was about to apologise ,he felt a pair of warm hands cup his face.

"Tog..a....... Im... Sorry....i-"
"Don't stop now" she said smiling.
she got up and unzipped his pants revealing his rock hard member. Her eyes widened
"Quite a package you got there." she said while licking her lips.

"lie down izu" she said as she pushed him down and took it in her mouth and started sucking it, Izuku felt like he was going blank because she was damn good at using her tongue .
"Toga ...... I'm ..... Cumming!" she blow his load inside her mouth, he thought she was going to be upset but . She gulped it down not wasting even a drop and licked all the remaining ones on his member.

She got up and took a final gulp and started panting heavily.
"So.... Thick."
One could have sworn she looked like a animal in heat.

"Y-yeah" he said as he got closer to her.

He wrapped his arms around her and started kissing her.
"Izuku....stick out your tongue"
He was embarrassed at first but later did.

their tongue's started swirling around each other as they both pressed themselves against each other.
They disconnected their kiss with a line of saliva connecting them and heavily panting.

Izuku laid toga down as she started taking off her panties revealing her vagina soaking wet ,  He got on top of her.
"Toga..... Shall i...."
"Take it, it belongs only to you after all."

He applied pressure and thrust inside.
A little blood came out because she was a virgin. She tightened her grip on his shoulders due to pain.
"Toga... If it hurts then we can-"
"Keep going baby.... We are finally one."

Izuku started rocking back and forth, going deeper and deeper. soon the pain was gone and Toga was moaning in pleasure each time he thrust.

She wrapped her arms around his neck and held him tight.

"Toga.. I think... I'm about to...."
"Yes! Do it.... Inside"
"What!? But...... If do then!"
"Its okay...... Ill take a pill..... later on"

His thrusts got more intense as she held him tight, finally he shot his hot load inside Toga while she was screaming in pleasure.

They both were panting heavily.

Toga placed her hand on his chest.
Before he could think of anything she pushed him down and got on top of him.

"I'm not done yet done yet" she said seductive voice.

Before Izuku could say anything, she had already started moving up and down.

"Well.... Nor am i" said Izuku arrogantly and started rocking up and  down .

Suddenly he placed his hand on her on her butt from front.
"Brace yourself Toga!"
"Wha!?"
"Full cowl 5%!!"

His thrusts got 5 times more stronger.
At this point Toga had stick out her tongue and had tears running down her eyes in immense pleasure.

"Izu....Izu! I'm about to!..."
"Me too!"

He got up still holding her butt and her upper body being held him by him while he was on his knees and ending up in a Workout position.

Izuku made his final and deep thrust
"I'm Cumminggggg!" yelled Toga as she held him tight as they both climaxed together

Note: 🍊 end (i literally had to do research on those positions😭😭)

Final time skip. -after 10 mins

Izuku was lying on Toga's lap wearing only his trousers and was deep asleep,  menwhile Toga who was wearing only a white button up shirt completely unbuttoned,and was running her fingers through the sleeping Izuku's hair. the room was filled no other light than moonlight illuminating the couple

"From parents who were disgusted by their own daughter and went as far as to throw me away to a boy who broke himself in both mind and body just to keep me with him...... I'm happy" she said as a little tears formed in her eyes.

She lifted the hair on his forehead and kissed his forehead. While he mumbled in sleep
"Toga...I'll become... A great hero.... And help us raise a ......family..... So .. Don't go..."

She couldn't help but chuckle at this.
She wiped away her tears,gave a smile indicating nothing other than happiness and pat his head.
"There there, I'm not going anywhere...
Good night...... Darling."

                              ~FIN~