battle against a pro!

Izuku pov
The aura in the principle's room feels very insecure, this place isn't a good place for Toga to be....
"Young midoriya. Take a seat." said the principle in a calm tone.

I could feel Aizawa sensei glaring at me as i sat down next to all might.

"Well then.. Lets get to the point shall we?" said Nezu as he took a sip of coffee from his cup.

"Yeah......." was all i could say , the more the time passed ,the more i grew worried of Toga.

"this girl right here.." he rolled his eyes towards toga "Is one of the villains that attacked the camp" he looked back at me "isn't she?"

"y-yes b-but S-she is not a villain anymore" it felt like words were struck in my throat and wouldn't come out.

"I wonder about that......."

"I-its true! She quite being a villain many months ago, even though she hurt few people ,she never killed anyone ,so let her be!" my voice was starting to raise.

"Hmm..... Well, i shall look into her records and decide that myself, until then she should be kept under observation." at this time ,my heart was racing, they were about to lock toga up!

"Why not leave that work to midoriya himself?" Aizawa sensei finally spoke up,"I'll keep an eye on them."

"Well..... I'll leave it to you then Mr. aizawa ."
"you have a soft spot on him,don't you." giggled all might as he said this.
"says who!?"

"Himiko toga- san, please wait outside for a bit" said Aizawa sensei, as toga left the room he made his way towards me.

"Midoriya, as a punishment for hiding this fact, you'll have to clean the dorms as your punishment"
"O-okay..."
"Also the only reason why i let her be with you is because you cared for her, your depression was in the way of you becoming a hero, i knew i couldn't help, but you found someone who could. So stop being depressed and focus more on your dream."
My mind felt relieved ,finally ,there was nothing to hide. That was until.

3RD PERSON POV

"NOT ON MY WATCH!" yelled a angry voice by the door. It was the present number one hero - Endeavor.

"SHE IS A VILLAIN ! AND SHE WILL BE PUNISHED!" he yelled as he grabbed toga by her hand, and rudely started dragging her out of the building.

All might sighed "Young midoriya ,let me talk to hi-" before he could finish Izuku ran behind them, trying to stop the number one hero, But then endeavor did something unthinkable , he had slapped toga for resisting.

"LET HER GO!" Izuku activated full cowl and stomped the ground, creating a huge crater.

All the student had come out to see what happened, to see a flaming Endeavor and Izuku standing in middle of a huge crater.

Endeavor let go of toga and made his way towards Izuku who's pupils had completely vanished.
"Alright right then, if you beat me in a fight, I'll let her go."

"That's going too far Endeavor , he's still a student, moreover a kid" said recovery girl who had come out hearing the commotion.

"ALRIGHT THEN" Izuku said gritting his teeth, everyone is standing in shock. Izuku just agreed to take on a pro! All by himself!

Time skip brought to you by psychotic love -prepare for grand finale.

Soon the arena was prepared . Every student and teacher had gathered to watch the fight.
"Hmph, he's gonna get his ass kicked" said Monoma.
"shut up Monoma!" said the rest of class A and B in unison as they all knew what Endeavour was capable of.