Growing stronger.

Early morning 3:00am at corporation beach.

Izuku was sitting cross legged ,wearing his white T-shirt and trousers ,starring at the reflection of full moon on the ocean. 
"He should be hear any minute"

Flashback
While back at home at dinner table at 8:30am. He made dinner for everyone and placed them on the dining table.
"Dabi-san, should i store your food in fridge?" Asked Izuku while placing the dishes.
"Um.. Nope, i got work to do at night shift, so i'd rather finish it now" said Dabi while he came out of the room and sat at table started eating in a hurry.

"Um......... Toga?" Izuku glanced at toga who was already at dinner table and had a poker face.

"Toga... Is something wrong?" Izuku asked while Dabi was stuffing food in his mouth ignoring them.

"Izuku........ You are not cheating on me right?" she asked wearing a sad expression.

"*cough!* *cough!* sorry for that" Dabi said as he began choking.

"Huh?...of course i'm not .. What's that even supposed to mean?" asked Izuku confused and worried from seeing her sad expression.

"Then what was that scent on your shirt!?" asked Toga wearing a puppy eyes.

"BUSTED!" exclaimed Dabi who seemed to have stopped choking.

Izuku couldn't help but chuckle at his girlfriend's cuteness.
And he explained what happened the entire day in school.

Toga let out a sigh of relief.
"But still ..... If you ever think of cheating on me...... Everyone except us both dies."

"Hitman for hire" said Dabi who making fun on situation Izuku was in.

Izuku smiled and went to toga , he started to pat her head while she was blushing and embarrassed.
He leaned close to her .
"Toga......" he said giving off a smile ,while she looked up to him with a blushing puppy face.

"You are the only person i care about the most, its thanks to you that i am not depressed anymore ,but regardless of all that i love you more than anyone,so............"
As he said this his pupils vanished ,leaving him with a fake smile and a life less eyes.

"IF ANYONE IS GIVING YOU SUCH AN IDEA, THEN PLEASE TELL ME"

After this toga pulled him close holding his collar, and gave him peck on the lips, which returned him to his senses.

"*cough* thanks for the meal, i shall be leaving then" said Dabi dragging them to reality.

"oh!....... Alright" said both of them in unison.

"Well.... Toga, lets sleep early ,i got training to do."

Toga had bit mischievous look "Okay...... While we are at it... Shall we..."

"Not today..... Please." Izuku interrupted.

"But why??" toga asked wearing a sad face.

"Toga... When i'm with you ,my true emotions start leaking out , my emotions were held block after my depression occurred, but since you came, I've been getting them back, But at a rapid rate ,thinking about doing it with you.... It's over flowing with emotions, it's too much i might go crazy in the process....... I just ........ Don't wanna end up hurting you....... I'm sorry" Izuku said putting his head down.

"Why are you apologizing?" toga asked angrily.

"Do you really think i can't understand that?! Izuku! i know how it feels to have over flowing emotions and go crazy, i had no other intentions than hurting people until i met you , if anything i'm angry that you hid something like this from me, and i feel guilty that i couldn't understand your troubles even that being your girlfriend , Izuku, no matter what, even if you go crazy, ill still be there for you, so............"