The selection

Between heaven and hell part I

_______________________________________________________________

31k!!!! Oh my gosh!!!! Thank you so so much for all of your support and love towards this book!!

It must be painful for her.

You must be thinking whose this her I'm talking about. It's my best friend, Jamie, whose wedding was scheduled today.

I am her bridesmaid, I am supposed to help her to not panick on her own wedding, supposed to witness their devotion and love towards one another.

But I knew in my heart, I wouldn't see it anymore.

I wouldn't see them anymore.

"Aunty Rin? When will we go home? I miss papa" Alithia said in a sad tone.

"We'll go home soon, your papa will come for you and mama" I said as I stroke her forehead.

"Really?!" She looks at me with her hopeful eyes, then I nodded to confirm her question.

She snuggled into me as she talk about her school days. She was the only one who could liven up the mood into this stifling atmosphere and she's the only one that toughen us sister's to never loose our will to live.

"Rin?" A meek voice of Ara resounds into the silent room.

"What is it?"

"Do you really think..........he will come and save us?" She ask in a feeble tone.

"Of course, he'll save the two of you" I assured her as I held her palm tightly.

She smiled sadly to me, as if she can't even imagine that he would do that.

"I haven't even apologize to Misa yet" she suddenly exclaimed that made me startled.

"She has already forgiven you, you know?"

She looks at me with her eyes, her once lively gaze and cheerful sepf was now a memory of the past. She was like a shell, living but dying inside.

Of course I have already felt that way too in the past, several times.

"If I didn't shove her to the playground, maybe.........maybe she wouldn't hate me this much" she cried as tears finally fell of her eyes.

Her body was shivering and now, all i could see was a depressed woman with nothing to live on.

But why?

"I already explained it to her, don't wallow yourself into the past, you wouldn't enjoy the future if you continue to think of the past. It already happened and the only thing you could do was to live right. Now, what happened with you and Yuuto?" I finally aso the question I've dying to know.

"You didn't know?" She whispered.

My brows we're scrunched up as I shake my head to answer her. She took a deep breath and said.

"He didn't visit me again, after Alithia was born. Also, I have never heard the word I love you coming off his lips. I do.t know what happened, in our first ajd second year of marriage, we were so happy. But then, when the company started to grown more, he spent less time with us and now, he seldom comes home and is always reeked of alcohol" she tearfully said as she tried to hide the bitterness in her words.

That bastard.

"What happened? Why--Why did he do that to you?! I entrusted you to him! All I wish is for the two of you to be happy! What went wrong?!" My shoulders stumped in defeat as I continued to hear Ara's bitter cries as her body shook in sadness.

I held her body closer to me, while putting Alithia into the bed, I held her trembling body and enclosed her in my embrace.

After all the cries that emitted from Ara, she finally fell asleep in my arms. I continued to held her and kiss her forehead while saying.

"We'll get out of here, and you'll finally live the life you are supposed to live"

..........

Time flew by and soon, it was already a week after we've been captured. We were still under surveillance and the psychotic guy with his signature long hair was nowhere to be seen which eased my worry.

We were currently eating our breakfast which consists of bread and milk when a tremendous explosion shake the whole room. The food spilled and Alithia cried as Ara held my hands with wide eyes.

"Stay down! Don't let them get here!" The man whose been holding me back then shouted.

"Stop that child's cry or I'll blast her head!" A woman shouted angrily towards Alithia.

Ara was fast on consoling Alithia and soon, Ali was silent, only sniffling for a while. I grip her hand as I tried to calm the beating heart of mine. The people that is surveying us took their gun and the door was opened.

Our eyes were wide to see if it was finally the people who will save us from this hell.

It was......

________________________________________________

Hello!!! Sorry for that cliffhanger but you know? Gotta have it!!

Anyways, I'm in total pain right now, freaking periods, really hate them but all I can do was to groan in pain and wait for seven freaking days.

Hope you won't experience this much pain girls!!! Also, lucky to all of you guys!!!

Please do Vote. Comment. Share.