Into hell

Choices part II

__________________________________________________________

"What the hell did you do to them?!" I asked in a cold menacing tone.

"Don't worry love, they'll wake up soon.......see?" He pointed at the coffin and I immediately look.

There, Ara and Alithia was waking up. Ara was the first to woke up and she immediately sense a danger on her, she hold Alithia closer to her body as she trembles from so much fear.

"Mama?" Ali's innocent eyes immediately fluttered as she woke up.

"Hey baby" cooing ali as she tried to sleep again. "No more sleep okay?" Alithia just bobbed her head when she looks at us.

"Where are we Mommy?" She ask out of nowhere.

"Oh! What a cute doll! She's so soft and small, I wonder how easy for me to break her bones in half, hmm?" the guy with long hair suddenly said in my ear.

I froze as I turned pale like a sheet of paper. My hands immediately curled up into a fist as I tried to swallow the scream on my throat.

I didn't look at him anymore but I can see the smile on his face. It was sickening and all I could wish for is for this guy to be out of our lives.

"Why are we here? Why did you take us?!" Ara's screeching voice left me shocked, and scared of what this lunatic moody guy would do to her.

"Don't shout at me" he gritted as I watch Ara trembles in fear as she hug Ali closer to her.

"Master, someone is calling you. It's Mr. Shima, your business partner" the secretary's voice broke the frigid atmosphere.

He look one more time to the pair of mother and daughter before he kissed the back of my palm.

"See you soon, my love"

Then the door closed leaving the three of us alone.

My body immeaditely gave out, tears in my eyes finally fell after repressing them for a long time. As I sat onto the cold hard floor, Ara and Ali weaved their way out of the coffin and hug me.

"Rin! What do we do now Rin! I don't want to die! I don't want to leave Ara behind!" Ara said as she continues to cry on my shoulders.

Alithia was crying silently, reaching my neck, she held onto it for dear life.

I can't give up now, they need me.

...........

Third person POV

Into the busy road of China, there's a man literally flying on his car as he raced towards time. He didn't care if he'll get a ticket for speeding or be in a prison, all he think about is her.

He reached the familiar house that he despised of, opening the door without anyone's notice neither a knock to signal that someone is here was gone.

His etiquette practically flew into the sky the moment he watch the man he hated all his life faced on a laptop and even munching on a snack.

His madness surged into his eyes and before he knew it, his hands were already on his handsome face and drew a punch on him.

"You motherf*cker! How coward of you! Hiding in your house even though your family is in danger! Worst of all, you implicate her again with your f*cking mess!" He shouted as he threw another punch in which the man received.

The man fall onto his seat, laughing hardly as tears fell on his eyes.

"Didn't know that you're too hooked up on her, Stefan"

"Damn you Yuuto!" He said as he smashes his laptop into the floor.

"My laptop.......you have to buy it back" Yuuto said in a boring tone.

"I don't f*cking care you a**hole! All I need is to see you working to find them!" Stefan shouted once again.

"I already have, and I know where they are" Yuuto calmly said.

"What are you planning now?"

"Well, I plan to kill them, and end this cancer"

Stefan clearly realized now.

He was too mad and furious because of her disappearing that he didn't even checked the facts. He was too busy punching him to realize that he was been fooled.

All of them have been fooled by this man whom she loved.

"I'm in. I'll kill those motherf*ckers for messing with her. She have enough on her plate now, she'll go crazy for sure" he chuckled darkly.

"Good, let's get this shit started"

No doubt the peaceful night would turn a little bloody.

_________________________________________

Whose her?????

Also, the rivals of all time, Yuuto and Stefan have stayed together to fight!!! Ohhhhhhh!!!!!!

Hope you like this chapter!!!!!

Please do Vote. Comment. Share.