Wait For The Morning

She threw her hand out in desperation to hit him, but once again he caught her wrist in his hand. She slumped to the floor in defeat.

"I've tried to rid my heart of you, to choose the right guy, someone good, but no matter what I do I cannot make myself forget you." She choked out between quiet sobs. He watched her with his same calm face of stone.

"Please, whatever spell or hold you have on me, please let me go!" She screamed, finally daring to look him in the eyes. "I don't want to feel like this. I can't take it anymore" She trailed off with a pleading look. There was a pause, and she thought for a moment that he wasn't intending to acknowledge her at all.

"Then love me." He spoke, his voice even and unaffected as always. "Stop fighting me, Sloan. Be with me." He lifted his hand to stroke her cheek, wiping some of her tears in the process. She closed her eyes and leaned into his touch. He moved his hand to the back of her neck, drawing her face against his own.

"I do love you, that's the problem." But you're right, more than anything, I'm tired of fighting you, Itachi. Setting aside her inner turmoil and all of the bars against him she put up in her own heart she moved the slightest bit forward, connecting her lips ever so slightly to his. That was all she needed. That little contact, that slight touch, and her control snapped. Every ounce of restraint left her body. He kissed her back and at that moment her kisses turned from hesitant to desperate. She needed him. After so long of keeping herself away from the man she loved, she needed to be as close to him as possible. If she could sink into his skin it still wouldn't be close enough. She tangled her hands into his hair, pulling him as close to herself as possible. The fact that they were on the cold floor completely forgotten to her. He snaked his arms around her waist, slowly rising and picking her up off the ground without breaking the kiss. He moved them over to the sofa and laid her down, hovering over her with one leg on either side of her. She made a noise of disapproval as he broke the kiss, sitting up to remove his robe. He smirked at the desperation in her eyes.

"Look at you, for years you run and deny me and now I can't have even a second to catch my breath." He spoke in amusement, that cocky face she loved hated so much dancing on his features. She grabbed his Akatsuki necklace and used it to pull him back down to herself.

"Keep antagonizing me, Itachi, and I might just have to go back to trying to kill you." She moved her hands down, playing with the hem of his shirt. "Take it off." He obliged, but in the same second his shirt fell to the floor, his hands grabbed her wrists moving them above her head. He held them with one hand, the other caressing up her stomach as he pushed her shirt further and further out of his way.

"I wonder, could you resist me now, Sloan." He said more as a statement than a question, lowering his head to leave a trail of kisses up her stomach. "I hope you weren't too attached to this." He said playing with the fabric of her shirt before tearing it up the front, exposing her bra. Her eyes burned in anticipation, she missed seeing this side of him. There was only one person in the world she would ever submit herself to, only one man she would ever allow to have any form of dominance over her. That was another thing she hated, how much she loved the thrill of giving into to him and allowing him to take the reins. He kissed up to the edge of her bra and, in one swift movement, he yanked her up by her wrists. He caught the underwire of her bra, just between her breasts between his teeth, "Take it off." He mimicked her previous attempt to control the situation, and she smirked. He hasn't changed one bit. But she wasn't going to make this that easy. Not after all this time.

"Make me." She challenged and he quickly used one of his hands to press her to his chest, expertly unclasping her bra and tossing it to the side. She gasped at the sudden movement and averted her eyes, blushing as soon as her back hit the sofa again.

"After everything, how can you still be so bashful?" He pondered as he grabbed her chin in his hand "Look at me." He commanded. She slowly turned her eyes to meet his and gasped as he held her eye, lowering his head slowly and catching one of her nipples between his teeth. He began swirling his tongue around her erect nipple. She moaned and tried to throw her head back, but he wouldn't release her chin. He moved to her other nipple, biting and sucking it until almost hurt. She watched him attack her breasts, her panties growing more and more soaking wet. He moved his hand from her chin down to the waistline of her pants, slowly unbuttoning them and snaking his hand inside of her panties. She felt her body catch fire as she could feel his hand caress her entrance. He slowly inserted one, then two, then three fingers inside of her, resting his thumb on her bundle of nerves. He started thrusting his fingers into her while rubbing circular motions around her clit. She was putty in his hands, writhing and moaning beneath him.

"Itachi, please." She was breathless and full of need. Forget what she said earlier, waiting was for the birds.

"What is it, Sloan?" He moved his head away from her nipple just enough to look up into her eyes. She hated how flustered she was while he remained as cool as a cucumber.

She groaned internally. "You know what I want, Itachi, please."

"Actually, I've no idea what you're talking about. Elaborate." He said nonchalantly as he swirled his tongue over her nipple once more and pinched her clit. She moaned and tightened her grip on his long hair. He's really going to play this game now?

"Itachi, please, I need you so would you please just take me already!" She cried out in desperation, tears of frustration and longing pooling in her blue eyes.

"There's no need to cry, Sloan, you have me whenever you want me." He said as he moved to take off her pants and panties in one swift motion. She sat up to unbutton and remove his pants. His erection sprung up causing more anticipation to surge throughout her body. He kissed her and slowly lowered her back down, positioning himself at her entrance. She moaned into the kiss as he thrust himself inside of her. She wrapped her legs around his torso and tangled her hands into his hair. He broke from this kiss, moving his lips to her neck. He bit down on her sweet spot, not even needing to search for it. She had forgotten how well he once knew her body. She reached her hand over and placed it on his ass, trying but not actually succeeding in pushing him deeper into her core. He read her actions and immediately began thrusting faster and deeper into her. She moaned as he repeatedly hit just the right spot. She could feel herself starting to come undone.

"Itachi, I'm going to..." she trailed off unable to speak properly through her pleasure. He looked into her eyes as he rubbed her nipple between his fingers, still hitting that same spot deep within her. He sped up his pace, even more, ramming into her mercilessly.

"Cum for me, Sloan." He commanded, voice thick with his own pleasure and she lost it. Her walls tightened around him and she screamed out his name as she orgasmed. He felt himself giving into his own pleasure soon after her, and within minutes he was groaning into her shoulder as he spilled his seed into her. He slumped slightly on top of her.

"I love you, I love you, I love you." She repeatedly whispered into his ear as she played with his hair with one hand and held his body to her own with the other. He lifted his head and gave her a sweet kiss on the lips.

"I love you too." He spoke as he pressed his forehead to hers. They stayed there for a while, wrapped in each other's arms, unsure how the morning would find their relationship. Would they be lover's or enemies? Sloan tried not to think about it as she fell asleep in the arms of the man she loved.

~~~~

Sorry if there are mistakes, I only checked through the grammar once. I hope you liked it!