Reconsidering

Its been several days since Dabi visited Izuku and Toga in their home, now however he just visits like its no big deal at all. He now does many jobs at many places to keep himself from being broke.
Meanwhile at UA ,written exams where going.

"Keep in mind that if you fail these exams, then you might want to take additional classes, so do your best to not be caught up behind others" said Aizawa in his usual tone while walking towards the class room door "Well that's all for today".

"Man ! I'm not prepared at all aahahah" yelled Mina from the back.

"Well aren't you supposed to be concerned about that?" asked Kaminari who was visibly very concerned for exams.

"Well, why worry when we have Momo with us?" said Mina a very careless tone.

'oh yeah! She can help us again right!" yelled Kaminari.

"Sorry guys ,i can't this time" said Momo after hearing this "I've been focusing on practical for a long time and i myself need time to prepare for writing part."

"WHAT!?!" Mina and Kaminari yelled in unison gaining the entire class's attention except Izuku who was standing by the window ,starring outside without a care in the world.(yeah i just added a window sorry for that.)

Izuku pov
"Wonder what toga is doing, well let me give her a call " i pick up a my phone but to my surprise my is inbox loaded with messages from toga.

11:30am
Daaaarling! Come home early ( •̥́ ˍ •̀ू )

11:45am
Skip school

12:00 pm
You are not looking at a girl are you?

12:20pm
Why are their so many girls in your class :'(

12:30pm
Darling, i don't see anyone next to you, that invisible girl is not standing next to you is she?

1:00pm
Why is that pink girl starring at you?

1:09pm
Did you eat your lunch properly?

1:10pm
Why does that gravity bitch keep Pocking on you?

1:11pm
You are starring out of the window, are you thinking about me?

1:12
Well, it doesn't look like you are safe from girls ,so i'm going back home.

1:13
I'm home , but you are not :(

1:14
Its so lonely without you baby :'(

1:15
I'm crying ......

1:16
I'm going to sleep, hope i see you holding me when i wake up....

..................................................................

"Now i feel so guilty for not responding,luckily there doesn't seem to be any practicals today, better go home now that school has ended early". Just when i was about to start packing up ,i hear a familiar voice from behind.
"OI DEKU!"

I turn away from the window to come face to face with a person i once used to admire.
"What is it Katsuki ?"
He looked a bit shocked coz this is the first time i used his first name and didn't stutter even a bit.
"About the previous fight"
"the one which we fought when you found about one for all?" I asked but he was pissed at this.
"NO ! NOT THAT IDIOT! The previous one where we fought those Nomu's"
"oh that? So? What about it?" i was definitely trying to end this conversation quickly so that i can go home, but looks like I'm not going anywhere.