For her to be this way

Thievery? part II

_______________________________________________________________________

The doctors said it was PTSD, a psychiatric disorder that can occur in people who have experienced or witnessed a traumatic event such as a natural disaster, a serious accident, a terrorist act, war/combat, rape or other violent personal assault. Also, Dysthymia which is a type of chronic “low-grade” depression.

We didn't know why she would feel this way nor be in this state.

As I walked inside her room, I can only saw her sitting straight with a vacant look on her eyes which frightened me.

I don't want it to happen again.

"Mom, what do we do?" I unconsciously ask my mom whom was feeding Ara with the soup.

"I don't know, but all I knew is that me and your dad will surely make her better" she said.

Her eyes were fierce and I couldn't help but be happy that I have a mother like her.

"Where is Yuuto? Shouldn't he be here to accompany Ara?" My father suddenly ask.

I too was clueless about Yuuto's life. I didn't know that Yuuto wasn't visiting here.

Although the picture was full of brightness and love, you can't hide the small cracks and flaws in the picturesque family of three.

After leaving the hospital, I went back to our house and saw my Alithia staring widely at my little sister Misa.

"Hey? What you got there?" I tease Misa.

"Finally! You're back Rin!" She huffs in irritation. It was clearly seen in her furrowed eyebrows and pursed lips.

"Aunty Rin! Aunty Misa won't play with me!" Said Ali with her sweet tone pointing her chubby fingers towards my grumpy little sister.

"I do not! Because I'm too old to play, that's all!" Misa retorted like a child which left me amused.

The two pair of aunt and niece was having a staring contest and I could already see the fierce fight between them.

"I'm sleepy" said Ali while yawning with her mouth opened.

"Okay, let's get you sleeping" I said as I carried her into her room.

After minutes of coaxing and singing random songs, Alithia finally fell asleep. I walk downstairs only to see Misa sipping a beer in her hand.

"I know you're already an adult but please, no drinking here. Especially in our house" I sternly said while I took the bottle of beer in her hands.

Cleaning off the mess she created, I was about to go back when I heard her saying something.

"You know, Alithia looks like her when she was a child. Maybe it's the reason I'm not close with Alithia, because I remember such a painful memory everytime I saw those pair of eyes" she reminisce while looking at the clear crescent moon in the sky.

"It's been years, it's an accident an-"

"I know it is. She was just a kid who wants to show off to people. She was instantly influence by those kids and look at what happened. I'm the one who suffered" she smiled mockingly as she subtly wipe the stray tears on her face.

"I have already forgiven Ara, but I will never forget. I have the evidence for the pain I held for years. It's not easy to forget if you have the physical pain in you" she adds.

"Misa, I know it's hard on you. I can't honestly say the words to make you feel better but know that I'm always here to listen. Don't bottled up anything, I'm your sister and I would totally support you" I sincerely said.

"Thanks, onee-chan"

Will those words, a smile blossomed on our faces as I hugged her tightly while holding the tears that threathens to flow on my face.

..........

"What?! Still no other information?!" I angrily ask Richard, my friend who helped me escape my wedding back then.

"Yes, unfortunately, I have tried every means I could do to search for those informations but it was too complicated and I almost got found out" he said which made me grip my hands.

"Did you?" I ask uncertain.

"No, luckily I manage to escape. But it was still hard" he said.

I only paid him the necessary money and try to think of a million ways to find out the reason behind the so-called thievery on my sister's house.

The police said it was a case of bulgarly but I knew better. They may try to contain it but a few drops of those informations would still leak, and those informations, I knew it must be something worse.

It was much more worse.

I was still debating whether I should ask for another hacker when a figure suddenly emerges in my room.

"Shit! Are you trying to make me faint in fear?!" I shouted at him.

"I have connections towards some mafia, I can help you" he suddenly said which startles me.

"But..."

Of course!

"What is it?"

I patiently wait for Stefan's answer and look at his eyes. Then suddenly, he also looks at me and I grew flustered so like a coward, I gaze towards another subject.

Remembering the words he said back then, I couldn't help the flush traveling towards me face and settled into my cheeks. I was still feeling the remnants of embarrassment flooding into me while he ask for another chance.

"Tell me already!" I ask impatiently.

"Go on a date with me"

F*ck!

_______________________________________________

Hello to you all!!! Thank you for voting and reading!!!!!

Also, I'll try to update but please I hope.ylu won't be so impatient. I'm currently the leader for two subjects and a radio broadcast (which I am leading) will be on Tuesday and on Monday, a seminar would take place in which we will act on.

My schedule is full of practice.

Also, good news!! Even though I haven't review, I received 46 out of 50 in my research subject and 51 to my MIL subject.

Whoo! Hope my luck will continue!!!

Please do Vote. Comment. Share.