Forgotten

Call part I

_____________________________________________________________________

With the flashing sunlight blinding my eyes, I groaned and held my head.

I was in pain.

My head was killing me and all I wanted was to smash my head into a wall and sleep again. But of course, I couldn't.

"Rise and shine sleeping beauty!" His voice made my pain ten times worse.

"Shut up!" I grumbled. "My head's killing me!" I hissed at him as I sat on to the bed.

Wait!

The bed?

I opened my still un awake eyes and look at my surroundings. I must have been dreaming. There's no way in hell would I come here, in his house.

Moreover, sleep in his bed.

"You're not dreaming, see?" Stefan suddenly said as he bit my index finger.

"You psychopath!" I shouted as I rub my finger with my clothes-- wait!

"Stefan. Why the hell am I dress with a big white T-shirt?" I gritted underneath my breath.

"Don't worry, I'll take responsibility" he suddenly declared.

I look up at him wide agape, completely speechless by what he just said.

"I don't have time for nonsense Stefan. Who changed me?" I repeat.

He looks at me and sighed, then he points towards the slightly ajar door. There is saw a middle age woman in a maid uniform as she sweep the floors with her broom. I immediately sighed in relief, thank goodness, he decided to be a gentleman yesterday.

"Step out for now, I'm gonna change" I ushered him out as I pushed his back towards the door.

"You don't have any clothes on" he stated and once and for all, I got stuck.

"I'll call someone to deliver me some" I finally thought of a plan and ushered him out.

Minutes have passed as I washed myself through into his restroom. His scent from his shower gel onto my body. Now that I'm finished, I finally pick the dress sent by my sister, Misa.

I was now going downstairs and all I could smell was bacon and a hint of coffee in the air. Stepping inside the kitchen, I saw Misa whispering something towards Stefan.

"What are you two doing?" I ask suspiciously after I saw the two of them make distance.

"Nothing" Misa said as she blinks her wide eyes to me.

She must have think that her lie can work on me. I've tended to her for years and I do think that I know her character so well.

"Want some?" Stefan suddenly offered me a cup of coffee.

I muttered my thanks and sip into the coffee. The headache was long gone after drinking the medicine, and now, I was wide awake and ready to leave.

But before that.

"Why am I in your house? I remember drinking at a bar and everything........... everything was just blank now" I said in a daze.

He stopped drinking his coffee and looks at me with an emotion I couldn't even imagine he would have.

Dissapointment.

"You told me that I musn't like you" he sulked while I could sense Misa going out discreetly.

"When did I say that?"

I waited for his reply while I bit my lips in frustration. I would never, ever drink again if I'm gonna spout nonsense in my mouth and danger myself.

"In the car, you told me......" He trailed off mysteriously.

"Told you what?" I said, impatience was laced in my tone.

"Told me that I must love you"

I froze for a minute then I picked an apple beside me and throw it at his face. He caught it with his two own hands and took a bite in front of me, making me angry for his teasing.

"Really? I'm leaving. I can't handle your psychotic self. Misa! We're going now!" I shouted as I saw Misa scurrying towards me.

His laughter was the only thing I heard after I shut the car.

We left his place, me in a bad mood as the atmosphere in the car turned so bad that Misa opened up the windows.

Finly arriving at our home, I saw Jamie and my mother hovering towards each other and talking in hushed voices. Seems like they're talking about something, or someone.

"Mom? Jamie? What are you talking about?" I ask them as I finally arrive at their spot.

"Oh it's nothing! Just wanted to get some tips from Aunt. You know? Want the wedding to he perfect and all" I smiled at her while I shook my head.

Of course everything would be perfect. She found a man who loves her for who she is, she can finally grasp her happy ever after.

"Oh right! Your father gave this to you" she hands over a silver crescent moon necklace.

"It's so beautiful" I gasp in awe as I took it from my mother's hand.

"May I?" My mother ask and I nod.

She brush my hair and placed the necklace on my neck while giving praises over and over. I turned around and showed it to them, unbeknownst to me, an understanding flashes between my mother and my best friend's eyes as they look at the side of my neck which is free of my hair.

A mark was placed on me and I didn't even knew it.

_____________________________________________

Sorry for the wait!!! Here it is people!!!!

Thank you so much for your votes and comments!!! I really really appreciate them!!

Also, hope you stay tuned for more!!!

Please do Vote. Comment. Share.