Their explanations

Again part I

_________________________________________________________________

My eyes never strayed away from the child.

She was the exact replica of the two of them, and even I can't believe it.

We were settled at a restaurant as we sat at the corner. I already informed Jamie about the current situation. She expressed her shock and explanation at the call but I just said that it's okay.

Besides, nobody had ever told me about anything.

But I didn't ask though.

"Why don't you say hi to your aunt hmm?" Ara lightly nudge her daughter.

"Uhmm...Hi!" She waves shyly as she hides between her mother's neck.

Like a chipmunk with her big and plumpy white fair cheeks, she hide behind the crook of Ara's neck as her face was barely seen by me.

"Hi! You look like a princess!" I said gently while I poke her cheeks lightly which made her giggle.

My smile becomes broader and I couldn't help but to inclined my head and give her a wink in which she returned with another giggle that made me go crazy.

This niece of mine will be the death of me.

I look at Ara and her eyes tell me how much she loves her daughter. I held her hand at the table and at the same time, her eyes met mine.

"Thank you, Rin" she suddenly said for no reason which startles me.

"It's fine, really" I squeaze her hand more which made her tear up.

"I'm really sorry for being selfish to you. I'm sorry Rin, but I really love him. I'm so sorry" she she repeatedly cried at me.

"Momma? Why are you crying?" Her daughter suddenly ask as she wiped her mother's tears will her small hands.

I suddenly felt heartache.

"Stop it really! You never changed! Still a crybaby!" I said in between tears as she cried harder.

Her daughter look at me with her wide eyes, pouting lips as she silently cried for help to me.

Like mother like daughter, both crybabies.

"Fine, I forgive you already okay? I've already forgiven you years ago. Don't cry now, see! My niece  is crying too!" I immediately said as I watch them cried like babies.

After a few coaxing and words, they finally stopped and oy a few sniffles here and there could be heard.

"Sorry for that. My emotions have bottled up to the point that it burst, sorry for the mess" Ara said as she wiped her daughter's face with her handkerchief.

"Now, wanna tell me her name?"

"Oh shoot! I forgot! Well then, if it's no too late. Rin, meet Alithia Maryse Johnson, Ali, meet your Aunt Rin"

Oh.

As I thought.

"Ali is my nickname! I'm three!" Ali said as she holds her hands and showed me her three fingers.

"Oh? Is that so? Our Alithia is already 3, well then, want some cake?" After I said that, her eyes lit up and she was jumping like a rabbit.

"Yes! Cake! I love cake and ice cream!" She said as she tug my arm repeatedly.

I laugh at her silliness as I pick her up, settling her on my lap. I nod my head at Ara as she excuse herself to go to the washroom.

"Do you know me?" I ask her as I watch her ate cake.

"Auwnt In!" She said incoherently as she chewed on her cake like a rabbit munching on its snack.

I fought the urge to pinch her plump fair cheeks and only settled into nestling on her soft body.

"How messy" I said as I wiped her face with a tissue. Suddenly, she sprang up on my lap and run towards a familiar figure.

"Papa!"

Her sudden words stopped me from further cleaning her face.

The sound of steps followed by my beating heart was heard by myself only.

I force myself to look upward and immediately see his still dark eyes that always seem to lured me in. He didn't change at all, but he was much more mature, more stronger and still the ever so handsome guy I know.

But there's another guy who is handsome too.

"Yuuto! You're here!" Ara said as she gave him her brightest smile. Her eyes were curved into half crescents as her smile particularly blinded me.

The three of them fits like a puzzle, a happy family and I almost loose myself on to them. It was too dazzling and perfect. With a beautiful wife and a cute daughter, coupled with a successful husband, they are literally the best couple out there.

"Papa! Look! Aunt Rin is here!" Ali's sudden shout make their eyes go towards me.

I could see Ara panicking as I met her gaze, but I just smiled at her as if it these simple action can comfort her.

Or me.

"Nice to see you again, Yuuto" I calmly said.

"You too, Rin"

Then as usual, fate teamed up with reality to make me feel pain again.

______________________________________________________

I feel in love with Mamamoo!!!! Especially loco and hwasa's collaboration!!

Please do try Mamamoo, I know it's kpop but trust me, Mamamoo is such a diverse girl group who can literally do any genre!!!

Hope you listen on Mamamoo!!!

Sorry for not updating yesterday, got a writers block.

Thank you for your precious votes and comments!!! I love reading them!!!

Please do Vote. Comment. Share.