I'm home

Eyes part II

__________________________________________________________________

"Rin! Misa! My two daughters!"my mother said while she embraces us with her warm hug.

"Mom! Can--t breathe!" I stuttered as Misa guffaws in laughter.

Glaring at her, I breathe a mouthful of air and smiled at mother like nothing happened.

"My two princess did sure have a lot of fun huh?" My father ask as he gently caress Misa's hair.

"Let them be!" My mother said as she swatted my father's hand before arranging Misa's hair. " Misa's fine now isn't she?" Mom asked in a worrisome tone.

"Mom im totally fine now!" She jumps in the air just to let them see she's healthy.

Mom and dad laugh and suddenly, a cough was heard that made us turned our attention to that sudden sound.

Oh. Its Stefan.

I forgot about him.

"Oh my! You've grown up Stefan! And you look so much handsome now!" My mother complimented him as she smiles fondly at him.

"Thank you Auntie, and Rin, your suitcase.........you forgot about it" he said as he suddenly pulled out my black suitcase.

"Sorry! I totally forgot! I-- really what I mean is-"

"It's fine, you're a bit muddle head due to the flight. Just rest for now" he commanded which made me furrow my brows at him.

"You should be the one resting! Besides, I'm not the one who suddenly turns up in the airport and followed us!" I complained in which he returned with his infamous smirk.

"I'll be going now, take care" then he ruffled my hair like a child.

This guy!

I arrange my hair back into it's own state, not noticing the ambiguous gazes my family gave me.

"Hmm.......seems like someone is being pursued" my mother said in a sing song voice.

Ah. Dang it.

"Mom, can we eat now? I'm really hungry, for real" I said, diverting their attention.

"Okay, prepare the food now. We'll talk about this today, while we're eating lunch" she said, her smile giving me the creeps and I knew for sure.

Mother have already made a devious plan.

...........

Days have passed and mother is continuesly making my head ache in pain. Why so?

She's just making sure that I won't be a leftover woman! And uer target is no other than him!

Stefan!

Like, is she serious? Me and Stefan doesn't suit each other. We're both cold and ruthless, emotionless but passionate at the same time.

And I could never think of being with him, ever.

"Hey, you okay?" Jamie ask me as she placed the tray of food.

"Yeah, Mom's just being "Cupid" this time. I don't really know what came on her mind to do this" frustrated by the situation, I could only held on to Jamie for help.

She just laughs at me and continued to eat her food. We're currently at a cafe and I am here to accompany Jamie for her bridal dress. Ning xuan wasn't allowed to come due to some superstitions and some of that weird shit.

"Let's go" she said after finishing the cake.

We walk through the sun, our feet padding softly into the sidewalk as i followed her. There ares some restaurants that we've seen, all I could smell was the delicious aroma of noodles and dumplings and other chinese foods.

Shops we're filled of people and soon, we arrived at a famous looking boutique. The inside were full of dresses pack into some corners while some people or what I assume are the staffs were bustling as they walk baco and forth.

"Seems like the month of April is a bride's wish to be their day to marry on" I whisper at Jamie.

She just smiled at me and continued to talk to the staff. She was giving instructions and telling them some of her concerns about the wedding dress. Fortunately, her wedding dress is finally decided and only a few adjustments needs to be consulted to her.

"Jamie, I'm going out for a while. Is that fine with you?" She shakes her head and let me go, saying that the staff will fetch me.

I left the boutique and went to the noodle soup I just saw before. Ordering a set of warm noodles, I filled up my stomach and enjoy the serene state that rarely comes over me.

I was about to go out when a child bump into me. I held her shoulders and was met by her black limpid eyes that seem familiar to me.

"Waa~Waa~I want mama!" She cried as pearl like tears started rolling down her eyes.

"Mama will get you okay? Don't cry, if you cry, mama won't be able to find you" I coaxed her while wiping her face with my sleeve.

She sniffs and her tears finally stop. She look at me and I was shocked at her face, because it was too similar to the both of them.

As if I was looking at their younger self.

Suddenly, her embrace left me and she run towards a woman in her yellow sundress. She caught the child and bounce her up while lecturing her.

"Momma! Someone save me! She said if I don't cry anymore, then you will find me, and you did!" She happily said as she turned around and smile at me.

My body was frozen as I watch her eyes widen and only her name makes it way on my lips.

"Ara"

__________________________________________________

Hey guys!!!! Hope this chapter satisfied you!!!

I know all of you might be gritting their teeth in anger but please tone down your anger towards Ara, she's a sweetheart and she was just a bit muddled because of love.

Anyways, school starts tomorrow and I hope you stay patient with me!!!

Thank you for reading and voting!!!!!!

Please do Vote. Comment. Share.