The visitor.

3rd person pov
Izuku opens the door , to see a familiar figure . It was Dabi, Izuku quickly activated full cowl as he quickly rushed in front of toga and got into fighting stance. Toga was like "soo cooool!".

Izuku: toga ! Stay back.

Dabi , Toga: .....................

Toga and Dabi just stood there silent. Izuku didn't get it either.
"Relax Izuku, he gave me a call before coming" toga said wrapping her hand around Izuku neck from behind ,calming him down.
"Oh.....um.. Come in" Izuku greeted him filled with embarrassment.
" That was warmest welcome ever" Dabi said as he got in. After they got settled in the living room ,there was utter silence until "Toga, the league of villains are super pissed off on you" Dabi broke the silence, "oh... Well of course they would be" toga said putting her head down.
"But i don't think they can do a shit about it tho" Dabi said giving a smirk and looking at Izuku "Not after what happened to Shigaraki and their  precious nomu's".
"well.... That's good then" said Izuku rubbing his head.
Dabi: Anyway i just came to see how Toga and you are doing,  and yeah i'm quitting the league of villains.

Izuku: wha! Really!?

Dabi: yeah and you were right toga, they are not following the path of stein ,they have no ambition at all, they are worse than trash.

Izuku and Toga : ..........

Dabi: well, it doesn't matter anymore.

Izuku and toga both looked up to Dabi to see what he was about to say.

Dabi: Izuku Midoriya , you are the type of hero that hero killer stein respected. Stay this way.

Izuku: i will .............

Dabi: anyway *cough* i just wanted to say that *cough* if you want any help or in a trouble *cough* ill be here to help.

Izuku and Toga's eyes widen , they certainly didn't expect that from him.
Izuku bowed down to Dabi in lida style.
"THANK YOU SO MUCH!!"

Dabi : ah.... Okay now get up .

Izuku stood up.

Dabi : well i got few things to do, say you guys then.

Izuku :but........

Dabi : don't worry its nothing villainous .

Dabi left the house leaving Izuku stunned. Toga came from behind and whispered in Izuku's ears .
"Now baby, shall we get back to what we were doing? 💜 "

Sorry for short chapter, i kinda rushed because I'm currently working on 3 books including this, one is 'yandere prison x listener' and the other is ' don't tell me who to love' which is my second izuku x toga fanfic.
Promise the next chapter will be better.