He've return

Home part II

_______________________________________________________________________

The cold wind still stays into the area, but the sun has already women us up into a new day.

Months flew back in a flash and then, the time for going back has finally arrive.

And soon, this house will remain alone for the mean time.

"Misa! Time for breakfast!" I called her as i flip the pancake on her plate.

"Thanks Rin!" Misa came running with her pajamas still on.

We eat in silence as it grew comfortable, until her question stops me from eating.

"Where is Stefan?"

I look towards her questioning eyes, then I gaze forward to see the view that always calms me, the view of the city.

"I don't know" I calmly said, even though I was gripping my fingers underneath the table.

"Is it because of that?"she said which made me stop temporarily, and then act like i didn't hear it.

Of course she knew.

She was my sister.

She know the lonely feeling I always have, and the feeling of not being enough as well as the fear of unknown.

She have always known.

Our breakfast ends in a strange atmosphere, so I went inside my room and arrange my suitcase.

I just packed the usual clothes and the essential hygienes needed for the trip or should I say vacation.

I was still deciding when the phone call of my mother reached my ears.

"Hello Mom. What is it?" I answered as I continued to pack.

"Your going home now?! And you didn't even tell me?! How unfillial of you to do that?!" my mother suddenly shouted.

"Mom call down, I was about to say that b-"

"But your were too busy to call me and so you forgot?!" She shouted again.

I pinch the bridge of my nose and force myself to breathe. Nothing will be solved if I counterattack at mom. I should beg forgiveness and swear to never do it again.

"Don't you ever beg and swear at me! I know it's your tactic!" She said which made my eyes gi wide and my head turned blank.

"How-- How did you know?" I ask incredously.

"I'm your mother duh?! I've carried you for nine months! Of course I know you!" She said which didn't count as a surprise for me.

"Well then mom, I am packing now. Think there's another spare room for us?" I ask in a teasing tone.

"This child! Of course you still have your old room! How could I bear to remove it!" She said in a dissatisfied tone.

"Alright, alright it's my fault. I shouldn't have said that to my precious mother" I slowly coaxed her until I could hear the smile in her voice.

"Fine you fox like child! I forgive you! Just be ready to come here, I'll be surely to show you my cooking skills!" She proudly boast at me which made me smile.

After I say my goodbye's at her, I started to do my daily jog.

It was still cold outside even though it's summer, but I didn't mind it. I've been here for years and I certainly like the climate.

Because it never changes, and it never ends.

As I finish my jog, I went inside the nearby store. The store was currently empty and only the sound of person jn charge in the cashier was heard.

Taking up a cup of ramen in the noodles corner, I payed up and eat it inside.

The steam coming off the ramen were visibly seen, as well as the face of someone outside the convenience store.

I leave my still warm ramen and went outside, not minding the weird look of the cashier. My feet padded into the ground as I look around and check the other corner for verification.

After some time, there's still no sign of him.

I thought it was him, but maybe I was just purely mistaken. I was about to return back when a shadow block me into coming inside the convenience store.

"Excuse m-"

I stood there frozen.

I was stiff and all I could do was to look at him without blinking my eyes in fear of him vanishing in front of my eyes.

"You-- where have you been?" I whispered along the way.

"Just here and there. Is that your food? I'll take it hmm" he said then he went inside and took my food with his hands and eat it outside.

I stared at him doing another shameless thing in front if the broad light but I didn't care if he eats my food.

Or if he was gone for months.

All I knew was that the heavy force on my heart was finally lifted when I saw his teasing smile.

_____________________________________________

This is a gift to you guys and girlss!!!!

I love your comments so keep them up!!!

Please do Vote. Comment. Share.