Blood rushing to the head!

3rd person pov.
Izuku was blushing intensely while patting toga's head.
She was only wearing izuku's whit loose T-shirt.
"now say i'm a good wife" toga asked wearing a love struck face.
"i-i-i y-youuuuu a-a-arrrree" izuku kept stuttering while struggling to talk properly.
"commmmmooon izu baby say it!" toga teased izuku even more.
"o-ok ok.... I-i am a g-good w-wife"
"Wha- HAHAHAHAHA!" toga kept on laughing uncontrollably, izuku's eyes widen on realizing what he just said
"N-no that's n-not what i meant" he said filled with embarrassment.
Toga felt like teasing him even more .

"izu baby...... It hurts" said toga in a sad tone.
"huh? What? What is it? Did i do something? Did you get hurt? Where did yo-" "my breast......" toga interrupted izuku.
"...........Eh?....... Your what?" izuku asked as he started blushing again.
"my breasts.......... It hurts" toga said wearing a pained face ,she even managed to bring out tears.
"oh my god... Ok shall we go to a hospital?"
"no ....... A massage should do it" toga said while giggling unnoticeably.
"WHAT?!?!" now izuku's face was glowing red.
"please baby..... It hurts" toga said wearing a even sad face.
Izuku couldn't stand it anymore.
"ok ... Tell me what to do" izuku's face became serious yet still blushing.
"grab it from below" toga said giggling .

Izuku grabbed both of her breasts from below(with her clothes on), "n-now what" "massage it"
"uh..... Ohok" he started massaging.
"Ahh...h" toga started moaning a bit silently. But he could still hear it tho.
"um.. Toga?"
"ah! Yes yes keep going! It feel better now!" she said still pretending to be in pain.
"ah... Ok.........."
"*PANT* izu *PANT* ba...by can you do it harder?"

"FULL COWL 5%!!"

"h-holy!!................... Keep going!" now she was moaning uncontrollably ...

"um... T-toga? Don't you think the T-shirt is gonna rip apart?" izuku said so that he could stop.

"uh..you are right .... Let me take them off". Before izuku could turn away toga removed the T-shirt revealing her cups.
And in an instant there was blood shot to the roof.
Izuku had fainted from the intense nose bleed.
"oh my god!...... Maybe i over did it?".

Time skip brought to you by deku x toga shippers- you're the best.

Izuku woke up

Izuku pov

Damn! I cant even open my eyes properly ,toga's breas- jeez what the hell am i thinking? Now that i think about it they were very sof- stop it!
Uhhh! Why can't i get my mind of that? Wait where am i? Bed? Isn't it a beat too soft for my bed?
I forcefully open my eyes to see im lying down somewhere, its soft........ Wait! Is this? I turned over facing up wards, only to see toga smiling at me , that's when i realized i was sleeping toga's lap, A FREAKIN LAP PILLOW !
I tried waking up, but she held me there asking me not to.
"izu-kun about the villains attack, i want you know that im not a part of them anymore."
"I know that already, why do say that again?" i said confused.
"well i don't want you think i'm a villain and hate me....... That's all" toga said dropping her face.
I got up and put up a sad expression
"toga...... Do you know?" she looked at me.
"when i was depressed ,there were many random deep thoughts were occurring to me.... One of them was about villains...... Of course some of them are really filled with negativity and evil intentions but most of them, like you , became a villain due to circumstances didn't they ? It's just like stein said 'this world is filled with many false heroes and hypocrites'. Even me, when i was quirk less, i was treated like a punching bag, if almight hadn't accepted me that day, then i'd have ended up becoming a villain myself , so i want you know that even if you were a villain ,i'd still love you."
When i said this , toga started smiling finally, that's good.
"then if you are happy... Do mind giving me a lap pillow" i could feel my cheeks heat up as i said this. She pulled me near her lap and made me sleep comfortably until.... I heard the door bell.

Uhh! Sorry for late update guys ,exams a bitch, however hope you enjoyed the story and see you in next update (in next 2 days)