The wedding

Bridal gown and suits part I

_____________________________________________________________________

This is it.

I don't know what I'm feeling anymore due to the emotions tangled up in my mind.

There's fear, excitement, joy, sadness and also doubt.

There's just too much going on, and there's also the fact that I'm going to be wed now, to the person that I've been dreaming for all my life.

But there will be someone who will be hurt, and someone who will be happy.

I just can't seem to get out of that zone, where I could totally be happy and not think of the consequences, but alas, there's no such thing as that in my life.

"Rin! My baby! You're so beautiful" my mom said as she looks at me in awe.

Yuuto's mother and mine were huddled up in my face, tracing the exceptionally makeup on my face with their appreciative eyes.

"You look like a goddess! Yuuto won't be able to help himself, I bet he'll faint right there!" Yuuto's mother giggled.

My two mother both teased and laugh at me, when I shake my head at them in helplessness.

My gaze travelled up to Ara, whose face was pale but the beauty still exist. Her body exudes a weakness that can make a male go and protect her, it just adds up to her charm. Her eyes look through mine and she gave me her weakest smile.

My mother ushered are in front of me while they leave the two of us together, staring blanky to each other.

"Hi-"

"Congra-"

The two of us said at the same time. We look at each other and then smile, awkwardly if I may add.

"How....how are you feeling?" She ask, concern was seen on her eyes.

"I'm fine, just a bit nervous I guess"

After that simple conversation, we are submerged into silence again, the two of us looked at some corner, not having direct contact.

But then I remember my plan.

"Hey Ara, remember the time when mom cried when the two of us fought? She said that siblings only love each other, that siblings don't fight. Dad also comes home, seeing us with our hair crumpled and our tear stained face, he was so distress"

"I remember dad and mom fought that day, we cried so hard" she looks at me. " You told them bravely that as a parent, they shouldn't fight but instead have a calm talk. We were so surprised, mom and dad where because of what you said, but I, I was surprised by your brave act. You stood out and said those words while I was cowering behind you, you were just so brave I was jealous of you" she said, distressed was heard on her voice.

"But don't you know, I'm jealous of you too" I said which made her lift her head.

"But....why?" She trailed off.

"Because your so beautiful. Everytime we go out, all they see is you, but i don't mind that, I don't like attention. All I want is a little attention from our parents" I said in low voice.

"But they loved you too!" She said standing up.

"I know, it's just a habit, because everytime were in an accident, all they as is you. If you're injured or what not, but after you, is me. I'm always second to them and I already know that for years"

Looking up at her face, I know she already knew it too, we just haven't indulge into that topic.

"I-- Why? Why didn't you say? Why?" She continuesly ask me.

I didn't say anything but just smiled at her, I taook her hand on mine and hug her in my embrace.

After our deep conversation, I ask her to eat with me. The tea and some small packet of biscuits gave some bit of energy on my depleting body.

"Do you remember the promise I made back when Misa we're still with us?" I suddenly ask.

"The promise where you  said you'll protect us?" She ask while she continued to sip into the teacup.

"Not that, the promise I said before that" I say smiling.

"Oh! The promise where you'll make me happy even though....." she suddenly held her head, her face says it all.

She was about to topple down from her seat but I had her down, I let her seat on another couch seated from the room while I continued what I have to do.

"Yes, that one" I said then I strip off myself.

She looks at me with wide eyes, questioning my actions but I only said something to her.

"I promise to you, that I'll get you your happiness......even though I have to sacrifice mine"

She was about to get up but her knees wobbled and she fell down, the wedding dress was now off of my body. I showed it to her and smiled while she looks at me with tears on her eyes.

"Take care of our family, and especially, I'll leave Yuuto on your hands"

___________________________________________

Hey guys!!!  This chapter is a gift for you!!!

Now, now, don't hate me on this chapter!! Stay tuned for more because I'll explain all the decisions Rin made.

Thank you for the love ajd I hope you understand my circumstances!!!

Please do Vote. Comment. Share.