The night

Engagement party part I

___________________________________________________

The week flew in a daze and I was soon met by my engagement party coordinators AKA. my mom and Yuuto's mother.

"Well, this will be grand for sure!" Mom said, her hands boost clasp to each other.

"With a touch of elegance to balance!" My mother in law add.

They were so engrossed onto the details of my engagement party that they didn't notice the smile on my face.

"It will be the most grand and elegant engagement party of the year for sure" I compliment.

They both smiled and hugged me, my mom was red rimmed and i couldn't help but to smile further more.

"Mom! Really?" I ask, amused by her actions.

"Of course! My baby's all grown up now! You'll be the most beautiful bride for sure!" I just smiled lightly at her.

The two of them left and I was all alone in my room, or so I thought. A hand flew on my eyes and a sweet voice up above could be heard before the door close.

"Guess who I am!" The squeaky sound of my younger sister was heard.

"Hmm, let's see.....is it the gardener?" I purposely said.

"No I'm not! Guess again!" her giggles we're so clear and bright that it immediately brought a smile on my face.

"Oh I know now! It's....."

While she remained still, I grab my chance and turned around to tickle her body. Instantly, her giggles grew louder and we we're soon huffing for breath.

"That was fun" she said with a lovely smile on her face.

"How's my princess Misa?" I ask, combing her silky hair.

"I'm fine! But Rin?" I look up and nods at her to continue. "Can I attend your wedding?" she suddenly ask.

The hand combing her hair froze while i remain stoic but in my heart, I already have a plan.

A different plan for her.

"Misa" inask her, holding her face in between. " If I also you to come with me...... to some.....far far away land, would-- would you come?" my heart starts to beat faster due to the nervous feeling I'm having.

She looks at me, her eyes so pure and bright. As if the life on her eyes was so full of positivity, full of fun but I know the life in her eyes wouldn't last.

"Of course!" I heaved a sigh of relief and hugged her.

I'll treat her, and this time, I'll make sure to save her.

.........

The evening has come and soon, our house were bustling and overflowing woth people going in and out. The maids were working like crazy and the butlers were making sure that everything is safe.

Meanwhile, I was here in my room, muching a muffin in my hand while I wait for my friend Jamie to do her magic on me.

"I'm here!" Jamie said barging in my room without knocking.

I see her face was sweating a bit and her hands were full of bags containing something inside of it. Behind her was a shadow of a man, his face were emotionless and his suit was definitely tailored.

"Bodyguard?" I ask, my eyebrows raised.

"Ugh! Don't remind me! After the kidnapping scene, dad appointed him to me! Like I need a bodyguard following my everyday life!" She grunted while she spread the makeup on my bed.

I take a look towards her so called bodyguard and fight the urge to smirk. Well, it was a face I knew from my last life.

Ning xuan, the son of Mr. Cho's confidant. A fool who flew into a spree of killing the people responsible for Jamie's death. He was a cold man known for his skills and of course, his looks.

And as you can see, he was totally enraptured by Jamie's beauty and wits.

"Hey! You got a fiance already! Stop looking at another man!" She glared at me while she shooed her bodyguard.

"What? I have eyes" I replied which made her face sour.

"Hmph! I'll make you ugly if you'd don't stop!" She threatened me, I just laugh at her weak attempt and stop teasing her.

Finally, after a wholesome three hours of makeup, I was good to go. I sip a bit of my coffee and saw Jamie lecturing her bodyguard which earned a series of laughs by me.

She comes back and glared at me again in which I ignored. I go down the stairs and was met by mom with Yuuto's mother with a dress hanging off on their arms.

"Ready for your engagement party?" They both asked.

"Ready as I'll ever be"

_______________________________________________

Hey guys!!! What's up?? Anyways, here's another chapter for you!! Thank you so so much for voting and reading!!!

I receive so much love from all of you and it's honestly the best feeling!!!

It might be boring so I'm sorry for that!!! I'm still a bit dizzy so hope you forgive the grammatical errors!!!

Hope you all have a great day!!

Please do Vote. Comment. Share.