Watch where you step!

Ahhhh! Finally ! Damnit!

In LOV bar.
"Damnit! That brat seems to have betrayed us! I'm gonna crush her to pieces, Kurogiri!" said a light blue haired teenager, "Shigaraki, calm down, you know what that kid did to Muscular ....... Right?" spoke a voice from a purple mist who seemed to be polishing glasses, "Kurogiri! Fine then ,open a gate and send 5 nomu's and kill those 2 brats! That should do it" shigaraki said with a sinister grin.

Meanwhile, in UA .
Training classes are going where its a 2 on 2 , the classes where conducted to improve team work skills, and after a long time izuku is interested in what he's doing, it was his turn now ,he was teamed with uraraka and was about to go against and bakugo and lida.
The match starts!
"uraraka-san ,make me float" izuku asked ochako in a demanding tone, "but, what about plan?" ochako asked.
"hehe, i got one" izuku said this as he was grinning ,something that was not a part of his usual smile.
"DEKU! YOU BETTER NOT DIE!" yelled a voice from afar, it was bakugo , he was giving off a sinister grin.
Izuku ignored him and got into fighting stance .
Lida was first to sprint forward towards ochako, izuku almost caught up to his speed with full cowl in 30% and punched him making him fly afar. However bakugo was already behind izuku ready to fire a huge explosion any moment.
Izuku pushed uraraka out of the harms way in time ,but got caught up in the explosion.
"TAKE THAT DAMN NERD!" he was laughing maniacally until he heard "that wasn't half bad" said a voice from the dust.
As the dust cleared ,it revealed izuku who was giving off an arrogant smile ,he seemed to have blocked just time. Bakugo grinded his teeth ,held his hand back to rocket himself, however izuku was way too quick and connected bakugo with a 30% punch.
When bakugo collapsed he heard izuku saying "i win".

Ochako: so where is the teamwork ?

The match ended with izuku and ochako winning the match, everyone was shocked to see izuku's development, and while everyone was lost in their conversation ,bakugo walked out with no one noticing.

Izuku showed no interest in them as he wanted to go home and be with toga.

Aizawa: You gotten better.

Izuku: yes sir, i was practicing  a lo-

Aizawa: not that. I'm speaking about your depression .

Izuku: what? Me? Um..........(i put a proper act , yet why?) how do you...

Aizawa: I'm your home room teacher, of course i do.

Izuku: um..... About tha-

Before izuku finished a warp gate opened up.
5 nomu's first came out, followed by shigaraki, who immediately spotted izuku standing next to aizawa.
"Lida ! Take everyone outside!" Aizawa ordered , While lida and everyone rushed out, Aizawa ,todoroki and izuku got ready to fight, Izuku turned up to 50% . First izuku went on with continues punches on the nomu but he didn't stop there, he pulled out a knife which toga had given him, more like he took it from toga. Using the speed and strength of one for all he sliced up the nomu to pieces, Aizawa was busy fighting shigaraki , and todoroki had already burnt away a nomu, 3 more to go, now todoroki was caught off guard by a speeding nomu and was busy getting crushed. Izuku got caught when he tried to help todoroki , by the this time aizawa was also power less, "lets finish him and get to her quickly " shigaraki ordered a nomu, izuku's eyes widened.

Her?
Finish her?
No!
No!
No!
I wont!
I wont allow it!
My only light in this grey world!
I.... Cant!

I gotta do something!
But what!?
Anything!
Ill do anything to keep her safe!
Yes!

CRACK!