The reallity

Ugh! Finally got some time to update.

Warning: very long ass chapter

In izuku's room. (note: he lived alone in his house since 2 months after Inko's death)

Izuku pov

Ok, i brought her to my house in an instant , but what am i supposed do now? I almost forgot she is villain and what if it was just an act to get to me? No a hero can always break out of a tough spot , and dabi did say i was being stalked , what if.....its

Toga: its me.

Izuku: o-oh so i-it w-was you af-fter all.

Toga: yeah but is it really that uncomfortable talking to me? coz you keep stuttering .

Izuku: (well that's half true) well... Thats .....uh... By the w-way , w-why are stalking m-me?

Toga: well ....i just want know EVERYTHING about you.
(and of course ,to keep those bitches away from coming near you).

Izuku: oh....(don't know why but that "everything" sounded very sinister)
By the way, about one for all....... I.

Toga: i kept it a secret . So don't worry about.

Izuku: yeah .... So secret that even dabi knew?

Toga: (fuck you dabi!) well he is the last person that knows.

Izuku : but what if-

Toga: he won't say anything l.o.v. I asked him not to ,nor will i.

Izuku pov
That is very oddly comforting. But seriously ,what the hell am i even doing ? Wait! She did confess to me earlier didn't she? What should i do about that ? I can't just turn her down after what i saw? But i can't just accept it right away either ..........
No . The problem is not that she is a villain but....... Its me.... Isn't it?

"um... Toga, about my reply... I'm still not sure what to tell... I mean ... You are the first to-"

"ill wait" said toga in a bit sad tone
"after all you don't want to be with a villain like m-"
"That's not it!" izuku interrupted in a loud tone
Toga was curious to what he was to say and she was still recovering from the jump scare.

Izuku: its just that its all a bit new and sudden to me, in fact people shouldn't be judged like that....... Just because they are villain doesn't mean..

Just when izuku was about finish the sentence he felt a sting in his neck and also a pair of arms around him.

"Ooouucchh!?" he looked at toga surprised .

"i-im so sorry" toga said with an ever growing blush.
"you just looked so cool while saying such things but i thought you'd be cooler if you had little scent of blood " now she was blushing way too much.

Izuku: so that was a.....?

"yup, it was a love bite" toga had a sinister grin on her face.

Izuku pov.

I can feel trouble erupting. Not a good sign at all.
"um t-toga, ill go take a bath , w-what about you?" izuku asked as he was trying to make his way out of bed.
"TOGETHER!?" toga almost screamed in excitement .
Don't know if that sounds.... You know?

"t-thats w-way too early for t-that!" izuku said as he was trying to hide his blush.
"aww ,fine !" toga sighed in disappointment .

Times skip izuku comes out of bath.
He was wearing a loose green T-shirt and dark blue shorts.

"um t-toga ,the bath for you is ready " said izuku as he just came out of bath .
"alright!" toga hopped off the bed and sprinted right inside the bathroom .

"um..... Why is she behaving like mina now?" izuku mumbled as his eyes went towards the cupboard
"hmm...... Isn't something missing ?
Maybe it's my -" "izu-kun?" he was interrupted toga, "you sure you don't wanna peak?". "n-n-no i don't!" he was blushing heavily.
"alright" toga went to bath sounding very disappointed .

Izuku pov

She's definitely teasing me ............... Yeah she is.... I hope.

Time skip toga comes out of bath.

Izuku pov

She is only wearing my white T-shirt which was missing from my cupboard.
"w-w-what the helllll!" izuku screamed .
"what? I don't have anything else" toga replied in flirty manner.
"Or could it be that you actually wanted to see me naked".

Izuku:geeezz! Why are teasing me much?

Toga:because i love you

".................. Let's go to sleep" Izuku replied in a sad manner.
bu-"please?" before toga could say anything say she was cut off by izuku.

"fine can i at least sleep next to you?" she asked with puppy eyes, ".......sure".

They go to sleep ,but as for izuku

Izuku pov
when ever i closes my eyes, its just endless nightmares.
The sound of my mom screaming while she got crushed in between a huge wall, after getting caught up in a street fight between hero's and villains .
the pain in my chest when i realised the person who wanted to see me smile the most was no more and no matter where i search her ,i wouldn't be able to find her , the last of my family disappeared into nothing. Now when i return home from working to be a hero there's gonna be no one to welcome me with a hug.
I've been broken ever since then , no matter what i tried nothing was able to get to me.
all my emotions have vanished, the world along with everyone now looks very grey , i wasn't able to feel any warmth any where or from anyone at all, i lost the desire to become a hero , all wanna do is roll up in a corner .
With no desire or hope for tomorrow, there is nothing to look forward to future anymore , now i am just continuing to be a hero because almight put his trust on me.
I continue to act like the same old shy boy who stuttered too much and was always motivated and always had a fearless smile ,because i don't want others to care for me again, i don't want anyone to come near me anymore, they just feel very ..... Cold..... Or at least thought but...
Looks like i finally found the warmth i was looking for the moment she hugged me.

Izuku takes a glance at toga who was sleeping next to him enhanced by the moonlight.

"toga ,wake up" he woke toga up.
"izu... Baby? What is...it?" she looked a bit confused as to why he woke her up at this time of night.

Toga pov
Why did he wake me up? Is something wrong ? By the way he looks so good with the moonlight reflecting on his skin, but he looks very serious , why?

"toga" Izuku said while cupping her cheek in one hand.

"y-yes ? Izuku?" she looks a bit confused and excited.

"I love you" he replied with a faint and genuine smile on his face.

"what? Are you sure" she was almost about tear up.
"Yes, I love you ,I LOVE YOU so much!" izuku replied in a faintly violent tone.
But toga didn't seem to notice it.
"i love you too, izuku".
They both kissed each other passionately and went to sleep.

In izuku's thoughts
Finally! The nightmares stopped ! The pain on my chest is lifted! Finally!
Toga, i love you ... AND I AM NEVER LETTING ANYONE TAKE YOU AWAY!

Off my fingers are hurting , yeah thats the end of chapter 3 and yeah there will be more updates coming soon (probably in 3-4 days)

And i think you got an idea of what i am gonna do with izuku in this fan fic. And god damnit ! 1275 words.

So.....yeah bye