Me too

Thanksgiving part I

______________________________________________________

"Well, well, well, if it isn't Sarah"

She glared at me weakly holding her body. I look at the papers crumpled on her hands. She tried to hide it but I already knew what it means.

She had an abortion.

"Get out of my way!" Then she pushed me away with her putty hands, making me stumble for a bit.

Her running back was pitiful, and I almost get sympathetic about her situation but then I remembered her words in my past life.

"The stronger ones eat the weaker ones. In the first place, you weren't meant to live a happy life"

...........

"What are you doing here?"

My voice rang out of the dining room where my family coupled with Yuuto and Jamie are seated.

"I can't come?" he arrogantly ask.

"I invited him here, you know " Jamie said, her words giving off the clue.

Of course, after days of recuperating inside the hospital, she was now better, appeared more bubbly than ever.

"Rin! How could you ask that to our guest?!" my mother helplessly said.

"Well, you do know Rin. She has a reputation for being brutally honest" my dad joked.

"Well, it's a trait that makes me like her even more" Yuuto suddenly said.

And then the dinner was met with mother gushing and my father grunting on displeasure. I remained stoic as i watch the scene in front of me.

I take the only seat available which is in between of Yuuto and Stefan. The turkey was placed into the table and everyone finally eats after a prayer was done.

After that, I saw Ara leaving the table. I followed her through using to excuse of going to the bathroom.

Standing for a couple of minutes, I saw her emerged and walk towards her, keeping my gaze only at her.

"Rin? What are you doing here?" she ask, still naive about my hidden agenda towards her.

"You still friends with Sarah?" I watch her pupils shook as she clumsily shake her head.

"No! I mean, why would I?" she stuttered.

I gave her a sideway glance as I took on her words. I was about to say something when Ara suddenly runs toward the table, heaving a sigh of relief on her mouth.

I never knew than an angel could lie too.

"What took you so long?" Jamie said silently.

"Nothing, just wanted to reconfirm something" then I smiled lightly at her, ignoring the burning stares of Stefan as I stealed his seat.

"That's my seat" Stefan said while i ignore him completely.

"I said-"

"Oh for goodness sake!" then I stood up and sit at my original seat.

We were chattering again, remembering the old times and suddenly, the topic went on about Misa.

Our younger sister.

I could see Ara struggling as my parents continued to mourn for the loss of our sister. She should have been here, eating with us and playing games all night long.

But fate seems to hate me even more.

I recognize the thing that happened to my baby sister. It was thinking thing they called "Butterfly effect" and im not going to talk about that further more.

"I'm going to slice the cake" Ara said standing up.

"I'll help her" mother nodded at us in approval.

Time to have another confrontation to Ara.

___________________________________________
Yup!!! I'm updating now because I'm unfortunately tallying our research questions. It was such a bore and a meticulous work and I dont even know if I could finish it.

Oh well, I'm already graduating for 3 months and will be on college.

Wish me luck guys and girls!!!

Please do Vote. Comment. Share.