Stumbling into craziness

2 days after encounter with dabi, izuku is still thinking about it.

In an unknown mall

Izuku pov

Looks i got here in time ,i wonder where is that new almight poster mina was talking about?

???: hey! Izukkuuuu!

Izuku turns back to see a familiar figure , it was Ochako

Izuku: H-hey uraraka-san.

Ochako: Hi, I did kinda expect seeing you here.

Izuku: i see, s-so what are you doing h-here?

Ochako: oh you know, stalki- just out for a walk.

Izuku: oh ,me too

Ochako: (liar) well.... Since we are here ,why not go for a movie?

Izuku: blush intensifies um....(if i go to the movie i can't buy the posters)... Maybe some other tim-

Ochako: I already brought the tickets!

Izuku: .................... Alright lets g-go(I'm so so sorry for this almight)

Almight: Achoooo!

Time skip movie about to start.

Izuku: um....urararaka-san ,w-why are we h-holding hands?

Ochako: (wow, how dense) it's kinda cold in here.

Izuku: oh, by the way what is this movie about?

Ochako: its about romance between a normal boy and phycotic girl .

Wonder if its mirai nikki.

Izuku: o-oh, um why ar-

Ochako: ssshhh. The movie is about to start .

Izuku: okay...

Time skip movie ends

Izuku and ochako are on there way back. They are walking through an alley which is surprisingly empty except them.

Izuku pov

Wow , i thought since it was romance it would be boring, but it was surprisingly nice. But that movie does remind me of certain someone, who? Hmm... I'm damn sure i met them somewhere. Hmmmmmmm.

Ochako: Izuku?

Izuku: Ahh! Oh! Uh.... Yeah?

Ochako: shall i tell you something?

Izuku: yeah?

Ochako: I love you! I i i love you so much !

Izuku: wha? Blushing very hard

Ochako: i loved you since we met at the camp! I couldn't stop thinking about you ever since!

Izuku: Camp? You mean the camp where villains attacked? That's not where we met ,what ar-

Ochako: i i i always wanted be with you . but after being with you for so long i can hardly contain myself anymore! Its too much ! I i i i i i i

Ochako pov
It hurts ,it hurts ,it hurts ,it hurts too much.

Ochaku starts melting revealing the imposter

Izuku: oh my god uraraka-san! is it so unbearable that you're melting?

Izuku pov

Oh my god! What is happening! First she started acting like that psycho girl from movie, now she's melting!?
What should i do? Ill take her to recover girl.... Yeah ill do that!
"uraraka-sa....n?"

He sees something he didn't expect .
Its not uraraka ......
Its.....

Izuku: Himiko Toga!?

Izuku activates full crown, and tries to punch her, she dodges it , he keeps throwing punches and kicks ,all of which she kept dodging. He tried to keep it all low attacks, as any strong attack would destroy the surrounding buildings.
She kept closing in towards him , just when izuku thought he was about to get a stab... He felt a kiss in his in lips.

Now he was blushing very hard and stood paused for a second, as he was still trying to get a grip as he felt a pair of arms wrap around him.

Before he could push her back, he felt tears run down his cheek.

Izuku pov

Wait, whats this? Am i.. No ,its her , its her tears , Toga releases the kiss and stands there hugging him very tight ,she is smiling with her eyes closed but there is still tear flowing out.
Why is she crying?
What should i do?

Izuku: um... Toga ,why are you..

Toga : its nothing, i just had it all pent up from when i met you. I'm really really really happy that i finally did it..... But it really hurts to know that i had to approach my love as someone else. It really hurts . I just.... Can't.

She fell into izuku's chest and started sobbing .

Izuku pov

....................whats this ? She's so warm, It's like as if i can feel her pain myself.
Its like i felt this before , more like someone cried like this towards me ,didn't they?
Ah! It was mom ! I remember when i didn't have any quirk , she felt responsible for that, when she cried hugging me, it felt so warm , i felt so safe ,like i was protected by her.
It's been years since that ,but i felt the same sensation now ,except it was toga, and thinking about all that made me mentally very weak to fight.

I placed my hand over her head patting her and using the other to hug her back.
She looked surprised !
Maybe she didn't expect it?
Well... Me neither.
For now all i can do is put up a smile and.....

Izuku: hey toga. its getting cold out here.......... Shall we go .... To my house?

And thats the end of second chapter.... So ........ See ya soon..