Encounter with flamed villain

Shout out to PrincessKaecee for letting me use the artwork for the cover!

my first story and my first fan fic, so please bear with the cringe.
And note that this takes place few days after midoriya vs gentle and festival event.

3rd person pov

Midoriya is headed to training towards the beach , since he was already late he decides to take a shortcut ,gets into an alley and activates one for all, and starts sprinting really fast.

Midoriya pov

Damn it! I'm late thanks to the punishment i received from aizawa sensei due to my quarrel with kacchan . Wait, wasn't it only kacchan who was yelling at me?
Then why did i recie-

As midoriya is lost in his thoughts , he crashes into a person right in front of him.

???: oww! Watch where you're going brat!

Midoriya: im so sorr-!

As midoriya went to apologise ,he noticed something. Those burn marks!
Those hilarious staples all over the body!
There's no dout ,he's one of those villains who attacked at the camp!
Its DABI !

Izuku: (i can't use one for all with all these buildings around ) Its you! Why are you here? Are you planing on attacking UA ? Are planning on kidnapping kacchan again? Are you plan-

Dabi: Stop! For gods sake! I'm not planning on anything.

Izuku: what?

Dabi: well ,for now. Know that I'm not here to cause any trouble. Or rather i wouldn't be so foolish to do so .

Izuku: re-really ? Then i-i-its fine..... I think. (thank god! If he started to fight than a lot of people would be injured.)

Dabi: you sure trust people a lot huh? Well that's expected of person who was trusted and given a huge responsibility by the one he admired.

Izuku: wha... How do you?..

Dabi: ask the one who stalks you 24x7(trusting even a villain huh? No wonder she likes him so much)

Izuku: st-stalk!? *mumble* oh no! This is bad ,almight's secret will be spilt, this really bad, who was that been stalking me?, how can be so careless, what should i do? Almight trusted me so much, it's too lat-*mumble*.

Dabi: don't worry ,she really cares about you so i don't think she'll say it to anyone. Well see ya then.

Izuku: wait ! She!? Who was th- ......
He's gone..

*time skip* after training.

Izuku finished his meal and went to his bed thinking of what happend.

Izuku pov

In izuku's room

Why did i meet dabi today? and for some reason why didn't ,
i feel any threat from him, is it because of all those fights from past few days that i got so strong?
No, i was a afraid of him at first but ,as time passed i was just curious about what he was going to say.
And still ... Who was stalking me ? From how long? Who? She? A girl? And he said that.....she......ca..red.............abo...

I'm tired.

Izuku went to sleep soundly
His room was filled by moonlight entering through his window .

Little did he know there was a shadow of a female falling on him from outside.

Toga: good night.. Izu-ku.

If you made it till here, thank you for bearing with the cringe.
Sorry for short chapter as it was just an introduction.
Ill update this within this weekend

Umm..
And... Yeah... Bye.