His unusual side

Proposal part I

__________________________________________________

"Ara, you're here" said Yuuto, his dark eyes seemed to lighten up.

"Yes, why are you here? Work finished?" ask Ara, acting like a housewife.

"Yes, I just got here and I decided to visit your sister" at that word, Ara finally notice me.

Thought they'd forever ignore me.

"Oh Rin! Uhm--I was gonna talk about Yuuto but...." her voice trailed off while she look at me expectantly.

Of course, how could I forget?

"Go on, I have to do something"

I leave the two of them but before I could go out, a sudden shout of Yuuto made me sop my tracks.

"We'll talk tomorrow!"

The students gaze at us weirdly as I glance at him being pulled by my sister, her eyes shining brightly as a sweet smile grace upon her lips. Meanwhile, Yuuto was looking at her , his gaze full of doting as he caressed her hair.

I turn around, tears started to flow bit by bit as I rushed to my own sanctuary, the back of the gymnasium.

There, I shed my tears as I mustered the courage to stand up, but eventually falling. Thankfully, a hand shot up and carried me as I cried relentlessly.

A warm body embraced me as I cried, his shirt soaked up by my tears but he didn't mind. His hands were the only comfort from the painful memories surging in my head, and with that, I fell asleep.

"Wake up sleepy head"

A nudge on the head made me wake up from my slumber, I rub my eyes to ease the pain. I'm sure that my eyes will be puffy enough to rival a tomato with it's red color.

"Awake?"

I look up to see the vibrant brown eyes of Stefan, his hair shadowed his angular face as he promptly lean his back on the wall. I realized that I was on his lap, sleeping.

Horrified by the shameless act I did, I sprang out off my feet and brush the invisible dust on my skirt.

"Wha--uhmm..what happened?" coughing a bit to talk.

"You acting like a damsel in distress while I act, while I temporarily act as your prince" he said, his face straight with no emotion.

"What the hell?" glaring my eyes at him, I gaze around and look behind me.

Still at the school grounds, thank goodness.

"You should really consider my proposal" he said surprising me.

"And for the million times, NO!"

I started to walk, his steps following me as I trudge along the darkest corner of the school. The walls are narrow and the usual vibrant garden was nowhere to be found but instead the dark and full of big trees like the forest were seen.

After finally going back inside the school, I ignored his presence and continued to walk. The students were looking at us, their faces brushing as they take another look behind me.

Foolish girls.

He was an eccentric guy who loves to read gory stories. But he can also be a playboy and become the man I hate the most in my life.

An arrogant one who loves to play around with a woman's feelings.

Even so, he is still a bit like me, who likes silence and darkness. But even so, with the many similarities, I still don't like him and the worst part is I can't understand him.

"You should really drink your milk before you go to bed" I turned around and glared at him.

"At least I don't have legs the size of a giraffe" I retorted back as I continued my way into the classroom.

"Apparently, girls love me, so they love my giraffe legs too" he smirked.

"Don't ever show your face at me again or I swear I'm gonna skin you alive" and then I shut the door.

Hard.

Even though we fight all the time, there are times I'm glad he was there to witness my weakness.

Because he's just like me, who experience the same fate as mine.

________________________________________________

Good evening guys!!! How are you today???

I'm fine thank you, hehehhehe.

Anyways, sometimes I do feel a bit lonely, but of course, I have friends and a complete family, like what could I ask for right?

Sometimes, being lonely doesn't mean your alone. It's a feeling where you feel like your alone even though you don't. And I wish that I could have a Stefan like Rin.

Okay, stop with my dramatic moments now. Thank you for those who comments and votes on my story.

Love you guys!!!!

Please do Vote. Comment. Share.