We are now adults

Still cold part I

___________________________________________________

"Rin! Wake up! He's coming today!"

I woke up with difficulty, watching my sister Ara prance around nervously in my room. He must have been here now for her to act in such a silly way like this.

"So?" then I gathered my warm sheets and fold it in a nice way.

"So?! Are you for real Rin? He would be the one who will decide if we're ready to graduate!" she screams as she puts her right hand on her neck as her left was on her waist.

She looks like a mother in distressed for not being able to teach her kids properly.

"Well, I know I'll be able to graduate" stating in a manner of fact, I threw a sideways glance at her and see her frowning.

"What if....what if I don't pass? What do I do Rin?!" she grabs my hand tightly and gives me her most adorable puppy dog eyes.

But unlike mom and dad, I'm unaffected by it.

"Then go and study again"

I left her standing with her mouth opened wide as I dove right into the warm bath our nanny must have prepared earlier. The petals danced beneath my now well endowed chest as it flutters along my smooth white skin.

Thanks to me living up for 28 years, I have helped my family to achieve some awards and rose into the most influential business people of all, and excel from the lessons too, leaving Ara behind.

I took the towel and dry my hair, careful of not damaging it. In my past life, I wasn't able to take care of my body and in result, it deteriorated and I was soon become a human skeletal.

"Rin! Are you coming! Hurry! He must not wait!" then I hear a series of  steps behind the door and I grin.

"Then let him wait! I don't really care!"

"Rin! How could you say that to him! He's your elder an-"

I block her voice as I sank into the music being played in my ears. The soft melody was soothing and before I knew it, I was fast asleep.

.......

I was dreaming again, it was when I was accepted at his university. I was overjoyed back then and I didn't notice the gloomy faces of my parents. They were being forced to back out in an investment, but they still held on, for fear that it will come into the hands of the evil people.

It was a project built for people who have lost their homes and a lot of money was invested into that project. Now that they have it in their hands, many people look at my family like a prey watching his new food.

I was too, oblivious of it like Ara, we were too busy competing with each other that we remained unknown to the happenings unbeknownst to us.

Before I could dwell on to the dream, a hand was now gentle caressing my face as I sleep. It was warm and tickling at the same time, making me frown and swat the annoying bug.

But it didn't stop and as if it was shot by a chicken blood, it grew more confident and bite my nose that made me open my eyes.

"You.....

_____________________________________________

Never knew that it would blow up like this. Wow! Thank you for reading this story!!!!

My assigned teacher was super niceeeeeee!! I thought she would be mean and strict but it was the actual opposite. Maybe it's because of her looks but who cares? I still like her.

Hope you like this chapter!!!

Please do Vote. Comment. Share.