Be my friend

Birthday party part III

_________________________________________________________

"Stop following me!"

His steps padded into the soil as he followed my steps towards the open door.

"I just wanted to know your name, is that too difficult for you?"

I take a stop and look behind me, his face with his gentle smile still intact. My heart is still palpitating in numerous beat, hands still sweaty from nervousness. I couldn't look away from his eyes, I am always like this.

Still captured by his gaze.

I was too enraptured by his gaze that I didn't notice his feet coming towards me. His face so close to me, eyes looking down and his body bending because of my short stature. When his eyes leveled down my face, he spoke through his usual gentle voice.

"Let's be friends"

My small face blushed in deep red as I take a step back to distance the gap between our face.

"What? Shy?" then he drops the bomb by giving a killer smile.

"No I'm not! Get out of my way!" I pushed his face and the smooth skin glided beneath my trembling fingers.

His laughter brings shivers in my whole body, I look behind him and shouted for the last time before going back inside.

"I'm saying this again. Don't.follow.me!" then I run off to the door leaving him behind.

I was huffing due to the run I just did, my small legs can't run that fast. Still, I continued to escape this living nightmare of mine. When I came back, maids were rushing and the sight of my family was seen under the glowing lights.

The sight of my mother holding my sister while my father's frantic call for me was heard vibrating into the deepest hall.

Still in a shock, I failed to notice a maid on my back, shouting that I was found. Then the voice of my mother was heard across the hall, my sister's crying face running towards me while holding my rushing mother.

"Oh god! Rin! My baby are you alright?" my mother holds my cheeks in between her hands as my father thank the maid for bringing me back.

"Rin! Where have you been?" cried my sister as she holds my hand tightly.

"I---I was just-"

"She's with me Mrs. Levine, it is my deepest apologies for not telling you that Rin is accompanying me"

There he goes. His aura warms the freezing night as he smiled gently at my mother earning a grateful glance by my father to him.

People can't deny his existence, because it's too powerful. His existence alone can brightnen the darkest nights.

And if he's an adult now, I know he will be able to command an entire business, even more an army of him.

"Thank you Yuuto, you don't know how much it relieved us of our worries" then my father.

"It's not a problem Mr. Levine, after all, Rin is my friend" he adds which made me frown my brows.

Friend?

I never knew that we are pass that stranger phase, never knew that he'll be my friend in just a minutes time.

"Oh great! Yuuto and Rin, I know you too will be the greatest of friend" said my mom clapping happily.

Yeah right mom, friends.

As if I could forget the pain he've caused me.

_________________________________

This is another part. I hope it satisfy you now, hahahaha.

Anyways, our questionnaire in research is approved and a lot of money will be flowing down this research.

Please do Vote. Comment. Share.