Plague with nightmares

Emotions part II

_________________________________________________________

I feel like I was dying.

Again.

My body was too small, my limbs are too soft to fight the urge  to fled.

I was heaving, trying to catch my breath as I breathe rapidly. My mind was buzzing, as if thousands of hammer were pounding my battered head.

I dont want to feel this way again.

I just lived! I can't die now!

"Rin! Rin! Mama! Rin won't wake up!"

Small steps running across the floor was heard as I grip the cold sheets on my bed. The second I almost faint was when I opened my eyes, flashes of light reflecting the worried faces of my parents and sister.

Then I pass out.

........

"She suffered some cold and it was high so it is natural that shes a bit dizzy and unresponsive for the mean time" a man in his fifty's said.

He gave some paper with his messy hand written prescription on my mother as my father makes way to lead him outside. Fortunately, we we're wealthy enough to have a family doctor.

"Mama? Is Rin gonna be okay? I don't want her to be hurting again" my sweet innocent sister said.

If only you knew your past, you wouldn't say that to me.

Rather, you would wish something opposite of that.

"Don't worry Ara, Rin is a brave girl, aren't you my angel?" she caressed my cheeks while soothing me with her voice.

Tears formed in my eyes, oh how foolish I can be! To give my love away from a man who didn't love me, my sister who was once a naive angel who thought the goodness of others, and my sweet, sweet mother who loves me now, but is different in the past.

"Rin? Are you okay? Here, eat some porridge to warm your stomach" my father came with a piping hot porridge on his hands.

Did I tell you that my dad's a good cook?

All I could do was smile and let my mother help me into sitting up to eat the well made porridge in my lap. Mother take the lead by holding the spoon and making sounds of an airplane.

"Mom! I'm not a kid anymore" embarrassed, I tried to take away the spoon but I was a beat late.

"Your just a kid plus you're sick! So say "ahh" and eat"

I give up.

Even though I'm already 28 years old, but my body is just at the tender age of 7.

"You need to be well, after all, your favorite play mate will held his 10th birthday"

I froze.

He would be celebrating his birthday and this is the time where I fall in love with him, like my parents, I was only walking but then his now big self attracted me, hypnotized me and all I can do was to fall willingly.

"Yey! Birthday party! You need to be really well Rin" my sister said excitedly.

Yup.

My sister will fall for him too.

And this will be the start of the destruction of our lives.

______________________________________

Hey!!! Thanks for reading and I hope you love this chapter.

Please do Vote. Comment. Share.

Thank you!!!!