Different yet the same

Emotions part I

____________________________________________________________

As I was walking down the long staircase, I caught the glimpse of a woman in 30's, oval face, red full lips and a body that's been enough for man to desire for. She must have sensed me for she look away from her work, which is cutting up the onions, nicely if I may add, and smiled at me.

It was my mother.

I would never forget the grief stricken face of hers when faced with my father's death, and also, the anger and loath in her eyes when she looked at me before.

But it was in the past now.

"Rin! I made you your favorite pancakes, topped with a lot of whip cream and strawberries"

"Thank you Mom, you don't have to do that anyway" I said then I pulled the chair near my sister, then I proceed to eat.

"Okay hon, but slow down okay? No one wants a choking fish here" teased mom.

"Mom! Don't bully Rin!" shouted my sister.

Mom just laughed at Ara's voice which earned a full glare by ara.

Oh! I forgot to tell you, my names Rin Sakura Levine and my twin sister is Ara Hitori Levine.

My mom is Japanese and my dad is american. They basically fell into what they call a "Love at first sight".

Dad's a photographer and in a play of fate, he suddenly takes a turn and click his camera and right there was mom. Smiling at the Sakura flowers, her hair swaying into the air as the petals fall on her face. Dad was truly mesmerized and all he could think was how mom out stand the blooming cherry blossoms that day.

And up to this point, no one can ever break their love.

But it was cut short because of me.

"in-Rin! Rin!"

"What?"

Furrowing my eyebrows, I could sense that they seem to eye me. I didn't know why but I tried to be unaffected by their stares.

"I'm home!"

The staring contest was cut short by my father's booming voice. His face was covered in sweat while mom was on his side, wiping the stray beads of sweat on his face.

"Papa!" came Ara as she runs off to dad's legs.

"Oh my sweet angel, how are you hmm?" dad tickled Ara as she squirms earning a few squeals out of her charming face.

"Rin! Come meet your Dad!" mom said encouragely.

I went to my father's spot and hug his neck, earning a chuckle which vibrates all over his body.

"Welcome back, papa"

____________________________________

Yep. This is another story of reincarnation and i just wanted to say thank you for those who read my other book, roses and once again.

Once again reaches 13k oh my gosh!!!!!

I would never have imagine that in my entire life. All I could see was how imperfect it is and how many error it have.

Thank you for reading people!!!

Please do Vote. Comment. Share.