Chapter 2

It's been a long time so sorry if I'm a little rusty.

Cold firm metal bars is all that came into my view. The bars looked thick as if it was meant to hold dangerous people. Suddenly my memories flashed in a blurry manor reminding me of the throbbing pain ringing in my head. It was hard to see anything else in the dim room. Why am I here?" I talked to myself or whoever was listening. Surprisingly I herd a response. "Whenever you were enjoying your game of tag you hit your head on some ice I "accidentally" brought upon you." That voice was very familiar.

      "I suggest you cooperate." A person came into view within the light and that person was none other than Todoroki. "What do you want?" I hissed. His eyes were clouded over with deep sorrow. "Why did you become this way?" His voice rung deep in my ears. Todoroki approached me as he took his hand and gentle grazed his hand through my green thick hair. His eyes basically burning into mine.

(A/N: if your confused I'm gonna edit chapter 1 soon to fit this one)

Todoroki removed his hand to bring me a plate with all your basic food needs. Ramen. Now thinking about it I was pretty hungry. 'What if it's poisoned?' I shook my head as he held it out to me. "This isn't the time to be stubborn." Todoroki's masculine voice brought shivers down my spine. My mind raced through different thoughts one by one a thousand miles per hour. I didn't really notice Todoroki as he put some of the ramen in his mouth. He leaned his head down towards mine. Getting up was useless because of these chains that were used to hold Villians and stop them from using there powers.

   He's mouth then collided with mine. My body became stiff. I kept my lips shut tight. Todoroki slid his hands down and grabbed my butt startling me. I moaned slightly giving him the chance. I felt my face as it filled with warmth. After he was finished he removed himself licking his lips. "I suggest you eat or would you like to go for another round?"

"Go to hell." I glared at Todoroki.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been a week now. Everyday Todoroki would give me food and water. Somehow no matter how much he put off a act there was always sadness that glassed over his eyes once he looked at me. The chain was extended now allowing me to reach a stiff bed and a bathroom. There wasn't much to keep my mind occupied other than my imagination. 'How did I get here again?' I reached my hand upwards as I laid on the rigid bed.
.....
....
...
..
.
Deku ran as fast as he could towards a tall building. Not just any tall building. It was brought in flames. Hero's were frantically grabbing as many civilians as they could. Suddenly Deku recalled how his mom happened to be in that building. He looked around trying to find any sign of his mom making a safe return. No sign. He felt his vision getting blurring. Without thinking Deku ran towards the building to only be suddenly stopped by Todoroki. "Don't." My eyes widened as I watched the building collapse. The hero's didn't save her. He couldn't save her.
.
..
I couldn't save her.
...
....
.....

Suddenly my thoughts broke with a strong impact to the jail cell. "It took you long enough." I smirked. The chains of mine broke with the help of Dabi a fellow villain. I felt the power flow through my body as I laughed. Dabi backed up unexpectedly. Then I found out why as a siren came off. "Let's get the hell out of here." I held a hand to my freckled face as I lifted my body from the cold floor.

" I held a hand to my freckled face as I lifted my body from the cold floor

"Why don't we play a little game called Check Mate?"

(A/N: I don't own any art if you know the artist comment them below please)