Class 1-A

Izuku: Well I have H-"

You say as you drop the stuff that you were controlling with your quirks.

Izuku: Dad can you wipe there memory of this conversation."

You say as you stand up and look at your dad.

Hiashi Midoriya: "Are you sure Izuku?"

Your dad ask as he puts his jacket around your shoulders.

Izuku: "Yeah I'm sure dad I'll tell them eventually."

You say walking up to your mom. As your dad wipes the conversation from your freinds memorys you all head back to your place to rest up.

A week Later.

Class 1-B: "Midoriya were have you been!"

Your classmates say as they swarm you.

Teacher: "Ah Midoriya your back! Also the principle whants to see you."

Your teacher says as he enters the classroom.

Izuku: "Ok I'll go see him."

You say as you move out of the huddle your classmates had you in. As you got out of the door you coughed up a little blood.

Izuku: "Its just a little I'll n fine."

You think as you wipe the blood away and continue towards the princaples office.

Izuku: "I'm sir it's Izuku Midoriya, I was told that you whanted to talk to me?"

You say knocking on the princaples door.

Nezu: "Ah yes it's open come on in."

You here Nezu (The principle) say from the other side of the door.

Izuku: "So what did you want to talk to me about sir?"

You ask as you enter and bow in the middle of the room.

Nezu: "Actually Midoriya we are switching you to class
1-A."

The principle says as he sets the papers that he was looking at down.

Izuku: "Are you sure I can handel being in 1-A?"

You ask as your exprestion is a mix of "Are you kidding me or stupid" and worry.

Nezu: "Yes we want you to be the first quirkless hero, to show the people who weren't lucky enough to have a quirk that they can still follow there dream even if it seems imposibal."

The princaple says as he takes a drink of his tea.

Izuku: "Well ok I will. So so I transfer now or-"

You say only to be interrupted by a knock on the door.

Nezu: "Come in Aizawa."

Nezu says as the door opens to reveal Shota Aizawa standing at the door.

Aizawa: "So has he agreed?"

Shota ask as he walks in and stands next to you.

Nezu: "Yeah you can take him."

The princaple says as Aizawa nods in response as you stand there confused. As he nods you feel something pull you out of the room. As they used to much force you hit the floor. As you hit the floor you cough up some blood which causes the person pulling you to stop.

Aizawa: "Are you ok Midoriya?"

Aizawa ask as he pulls you off the ground.

Izuku: "Yeah I'm fine."

You say keeping your head down as you pull out a cloth and wipe the blood away from your mouth. As you made it to the classroom Aizawa told you to wait outside of the door.

Aizawa: "Ok you can come in."

You here from the other did of the door. As you here that you slowly open the door and slowly make your way next to Aizawa.

Izuku: "(Nevours laughter) Hello."

You say with a nevours laughter as you clench the staps of your yellow backpack on your back.

Katski: "Deku you dam Nerd why are you here!"

Katski screams as he slams his hands on the desk as little explosions coming out of them, his chair flying to the back of the room over everyone's head, and rocketing to his feet with a angry exprestion.

Aizawa: "BAKUGO! Sit down!"

Aizawa screams as he erases Bakugos quirk.

Aizawa: "Class as you probably figured it out, Izuku Midoriya is tranfering to are class."

Aizawa says as his hair returns to normal.

Aizawa: "Izuku your seat is right there."

Aizawa says as he points to the only empty seat in the class, which happened to be by the window in the back. As you made it to your seat you fealt a glare from Kachan. As the final bell rang you were exhausted from trying to learn all your new stuff.

Katski: "Oi Deku!"

You here as someone coners you as you were walking back to the dorms. As the impact to the wall surpised you, you coughed up a little blood wich shocked Katski Bakugo. As you saw his eyes widden you push him away with all your strength. As he hits the ground you run towards the nurse your hand covering your mouth to hide it from any passing students, going as fast as your legs could carry you just incase Katski was chaseing you. As you dashed and turned around the students no one seemed to notice you, you felt someone following you, you knew it wasn't Katski because he was probaly still on the ground in shock. As you ran you made a small peek to see who was following you. It was your freind and classmate Shouto Todoroki. As you saw a sheet a metal laying by a classroom you used your metal quirk to fly in it to get rid of Todoroki. As you flew threw the halls of U.A you were surprised on how empty they were till the metal you were on droped. As the metal fell you landed on your feet and kept running. As you made it to the nurse you practically ripped the door off the hinges. As you stood there gasping for air with the recovery girl staring shocked at you your vision started to get blurry before you passed out.