Reaction Time

Izuku's P.o.V.

Beware: Bakugo storm warning

"WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE?!" Kacchan repeated. I would be somewhat surprised if I saw my teacher, my ex-best friend, a dead hulking configuring lying dead on the ground, an almost naked girl covered in blood and brain matter. Based on my past week and half, I'm betting it's going to happen again within my lifetime.

"Now first I want you to tell me what's going on here?" Mr. Aizawa was confused as well, a villain attack, a near death incident, and a deus ex machina. For the first time, Aizawa was confused.

"IT LOOKS LIKE A SHIT TON OF CRAP TO ME!" Bakugo yells out. To be honest, I agree with him. If I didn't know what was happening, I would be as confused as hell, too.

"W-well it's a l-l-long story, K-kacchan," I explained.

Meanwhile in the Crowd

It was violent, messy, and chaotic. Ok maybe not violent, but the other two still remain. People were crowding to the front, struggling in the back, and pushing in the middle. Among the people of the back was Ochaco Uraraka. As the class of 1-A was pushing, there was a lot of talk. "Izuku" "Villain" "mess" "Nomu" "She looks hot."

Ok Backwards Transition Time- 3rd Person's P.o.V.

"Oh I bet it is quite a long story." A high-pitched voice came from the back of the crowd. Everyone in the crowd stops, parting themselves to make a path for the voice. Principal Nezu! "Now all we need to do is to listen to it."

Timeskip like less than 5 minutes

Izuku was in a large room with nice furnishings. It had a desk featured in the center of the room. It had a plaque wearing the principal's name upon it. All of these signs pointed to the principal's sophisticated taste and high-ranking position. Izuku took the chair that sat facing Principal Nezu's. Nezu crawled up onto the throne that belongs to the principal of U.A.

"Mr. Midoriya?" Nezu started.

"Y-yes s-sir?" Izuku stuttered. 

"I think we both know why you are here today." Principal Nezu got started on the topic at hand: the reason why Izuku had showed up only that day after being truant for over a week, U.A. was infiltrated, attacked by villains, and then saved by a villains. Also he smelled like sweat, semen, and womanhood, and his clothes were all ripped and torn.

"W-well you see, Sir, it's a long s-story." Izuku tried to figure his way out of this one. He's going against a creature whose superpower is being smart! 

"Good thing we have a lot of time. Now, please, carry on."

"W-well f-first I r-ran off to the c-city and ended up b-being found by that v-villain-" Izuku started his story and went over all of the crucial, juicy details. The parts when Toga spoon-fed Izuku his meals. The part when Toga crowned herself Izuku's self-proclaimed girlfriend. "Then the N-Nomu attacked and p-pushed Mr. Aizawa and me back into the c-corner of the room. It b-began to use a self-explosion Quirk right b-before Tomura Shigaraki ran off. As the Nomu was about to b-blow its lid, Himiko Toga came through the hole the Nomu had left in the w-wall and s-stabbed the Nomu to its d-death."

"You were right. It was quite a long story. I'll see to it that your absences will be excused, your clothes will be replaced, and you'll receive past lessons." Nezu began walking towards the door after he left his chair.

"W-wait Principal Nezu, I-I was wondering if you could pardon H-Himiko of her c-crimes." Izuku was looking out for his girlfriend.  

"I figured you would bring that up. Mr. Midoriya I'll see what is in my power. I am a principal, not a government official or a miracle worker. But I'll see what I could do for Ms. Toga. Oh and visit your mother. I bet she's worried about you." Nezu stated as he walked out of the room, leaving Izuku by himself.

Timeskip - Later that Evening

"M-mom I-I'm home," Izuku announced as he walked through the door and dropped his backpack and made his way to the kitchen.

"I-I-Izuku! I was so worried about you! Were had you b-been! The school c-called me earlier to tell me that y-you had come b-back and I was so exited!" Inko started bawling her eyes out. It was from a blend of worry, sadness, and joy. She was worried for her son, sad about her son, and happy that her son came back. "I-I'm going to make you a special dinner in celebration o-of you coming back. I-I know you like k-katsudon, d-do you want me to make some?" (A/N In case you forgot, katsudon is what Izuku ate from Toga for multiple days, ONLY katsudon).

"N-no thank you, M-mom," Izuku replied. "I'll just h-have some rice or s-something."

"Order up!" a voice called from the kitchen. It wasn't Inko, she was still with Izuku. The person who came out, however, was Toga. She was holding a china bowl of steamed rice.

"H-h-Himiko!?!?" Izuku yelled out. 

"Izuku, is that the girl who saved you? She very cute," whispered Mama Midoriya without Toga butting in or hearing.

"MOM!" Izuku yelled. "Toga I thought principal Nezu was going to figure out your sentence.

"Oh yeah, It went by really fast. Yeah, it's supposedly it's execution," Toga said casually.

"W-W-WAIT WHAT!?" Izuku seems to yell a lot this chapter.

"JK LOL! You should've seen your face! I'm glad to see my Izuku baby worried about me!" Toga started laughing uncontrollably. 'No, I have to stay at U.A. in your dorm, unless I'm given permission by qualified U.A. staff to leave."

"Oh well that's good," Izuku sighed, relieved. 

"M-my Izuku, growing up to be a man." Inko started sobbing again. 

"MOM!"

Well that's a wrap. 960 words, not too shabby if I do say so myself. I worked until 4:20 am (no joke) working on this chapter. I wanted to use Nezu as a character earlier, but the opportunity never presented itself. I commonly use phrases that I say IRL in my work.

So, uh, yeah