Your Mine: Sweet Pea x Reader

A/N: This Is not edited properly,so don't come chasing me ; - ;

Y/N stood in front of her mirror. She was wearing a black, tight crop top and a plaid, high waist skirt that went down to the middle of her thighs. She had to look perfect tonight. There was a party at her friend’s place, and he was definitely going to be there.

“How do I look?” Y/N turned around to face Toni, who was sitting on the bed, scrolling through her phone.

“Oh my god. You look gorgeous!” Toni smirked, “It almost makes me cry that you aren’t gay.”

Y/N chuckled. She had known Toni since they were little. Her parents moved to New York a few years ago, but decided to move back to Riverdale last summer. She’d missed Toni a lot, she was her best friend.

“Okay, so tell me. Who are we trying to impress tonight?” Toni teased, laying down her phone and crossing her arms.

“Me? No one.” Y/N blushed and turned back to the mirror to fix her hair.

Toni scoffed and rolled her eyes. “Come on, Y/N. I know something’s been going on with you and Pea.”

Y/N swallowed. “First of all, he’s an asshole. Second of all, I don’t know what you’re talking about.” she lied, her cheeks turning blood red.

“Oh my god, you two are golden.” Toni burst out in laughter. “I know sexual tension when I see it, don’t even try to tell me nothing has been going on.”

Y/N shrugged. Sweet Pea was an asshole, that was a fact. Toni had introduced them when Y/N moved back to Riverdale. He was rude, cocky and didn’t give a shit about anyone but himself. Y/N couldn’t even count how many times she wanted to slap that smug grin off his face. It was no secret that they disliked each other. The few times they were forced to hang out, Sweet Pea made nasty comments about everything she did and Y/N spent her time scoffing and rolling her eyes at him.

“There is no sexual tension, Toni.” she groaned. Toni let out a bitter laugh and stood up. She put her hand on Y/N shoulder and smirked.

“Girl. I saw you at the Wyrm.”

Y/N’s heart stopped for a second. “Oh god.” she muttered under her breath, her eyes widening.

“Hah! So something did happen? I knew it!” Toni exclaimed, a triumphant smile on her face.

Y/N stared at her in confusion. “What? You- you didn’t- what the fuck Toni?!” she blurted out.

“I can’t believe that trick worked! Oh my god you have to tell me everything. Spill.”

Well, fuck. “Alright then. God, you’re such a bitch sometimes.” Y/N rolled her eyes and sat down on the bed. Toni sat down next to her, waiting impatiently for her to talk.

“Ugh, okay. We were at the Wyrm, like, 2 weeks ago. I got drunk and you left with that girl. So I’m hanging with Fangs and Sweet Pea, Pea was being an asshole as always, I was yelling at him.” she shrugged. “Fangs left, I think, and I pretty much stormed out after Pea called me a stuck-up whore.”

Toni rolled her eyes and muttered, “What a dick. Okay, go on.”

“He followed me and tried to apologize, as much as a fuckboy apology goes anyway, and we kept arguing the whole way home. When we were by the trailer park, he kinda just, I don’t know.” Y/N bit her lip and looked at Toni sheepishly.

“Aaaaand? He kinda just, what?!”

“Ehh, he pushed me against the fence and kissed me.”

“Oh my god. I can’t believe you went with it?!” Toni shrieked, before bursting out in laughter again.