Sitting on a Gold Mine

Time-skip 1 month later

Deku sat it the counter waiting for a certain important person to arrive Tomura said with a smile

As he sat there contemplating what this person is Kurogiri's portal open across the room out came kurogiri and a tall man is a suit with some sort of mask "hey kurogiri is this the person?" Yes his is Deku he is the founder of the league of villains and our sensei so treat him with respect" kurogiri said firmly without any room to argue "it's my pleasure Mr...?"
The mean chuckles "my name is All for One the one how oppose's All Might" he said Deku's eyes widen "so are you as strong as All Might? With or without a quirk?" "It's quirks my boy" Deku sat there dumbfounded again "this man has multiple quirks?"
"I can tell your surprised then I will lighten you on my quirk" "sir!!" Kurogiri shouted "you can't give away important information like that it could..." All for One hushed him "it's fine kurogiri if my adopted son can trust him I can trust my grandchild to" as those words left All for ones mouth Deku felt a range of emotions happyness, confusing, relief?, and utter bewilderment "wait so I am All for Ones grandchild and I am Tomura son?!" He mentally breaded down in his sent

Seeing this kurogiri rushes over to calm the boy down "If only Toga was here she could keep him stable" all the while All for One laughs at his grandson's demeanor "Hahaha I did not know he would do that" All for One said with amusement in his voice "I am sorry sir usually he does not act like this not even around Toga" "Toga? You mean the one Stain brought in right" "yes sir they keep each other in check they are almost the same age so that helps"
All for One had a look of thinking on his face "hmmm I already decided on one of his quirks already come here Deky I need to check something" yes sir" Deku said as he hopped of his chair and walked to All for One "go ahead and sit on this chair" as he took a chair from a nearby table "alright I am going to check if you have a quirk and see how many you can hold with out hurting yourself" "ok sir" as he sat down facing away

All for One put his left hand on the boys neck and his right at the base at the back of his skull "hmmm looks like you do have one but it won't develop until later but you can hold three more until then" he said Deku was super happy but disappointed that he did have a quirk but it won't develop until later but he focused on All for One "um sir do you chose what quirks I can get and what I can't get?"

"Your absolutely correct if you haven't notice I can give or take quirks at will and I am able to use them to" he said Then he chuckled at Dekus face "but sometimes I don't get to chose the quirk people get but I can give you one of my choosing" he closed his eyes thinking on what quirk he could give the boy.

He mentally smiled this ones perfect for him "ok I can give you Dragons Blood it a quirk that allows the user to control and manipulate blood at will and the user will never die from blood loss" Dekus face light up like a Christmas tree "yes sir I would like that one!" Practically yelling it in his excitement All for One chuckled at his response "ok Deku here I go" as he felt the simple tug in his gut telling him that his quirk activated suddenly Deku mini spasmed our and fell unconscious after it was done All for One check his quirks again

He mentally smiled again " this is better than I had hoped for" he got "Chemical Alchemy" "Dragons Blood" "Kings power" and the last one "Guass beam" he read them out loud for Kurogiri could hear thus shocking Kurogiri on how luck he got those quirks "when he wakes up we need to test those quirks" All for one said to kurogiri "yes sir when he does I will tell what he got" kurogiri said with a bow "also kurogiri I unlocked some of his original quirk "kings Power" it's the power to store and release energy or quirk power at will even transfer it to another person but he will only be able to transfer right now so be cautious it could kill him if he overuse it to much" he said "yes sir I will make sure he does not over exert himself" "thank you kurogiri tell Tomura about his development please we would likely want to know how it went" he suddenly felt Deku wake up unknown to them Deku was uncontrollably using his "kings power quirk to drain energy from the room to wake up "what happened?" He asked still groggy as a amazed looking All for One and Kurogiri stood there looking at the currently groggy boy "I gave you three quirks and slightly unlocked some of your original quirk" All for One said to Deku "cool what are they?" He asked "well there is "dragons blood" and "gauss beam" "kings power" the original quirk and "Chemical Alchemy"" All for One said and explained what each quirk did "cool!!!" Was All Deku said before he passed out again apparently in his excitement he transferred his energy to the room again leaving him passed out "so that is what happens if he overused it correct sensei?" "Yes that is what happens when he does I have to go kurogiri even though I wanted to spend more time with my grandson it does not look like he is waking soon even if he accidentally transfers energy to him again" kurogiri nodded and opens a warp portal back to sensei's HQ "in the mean time take him to his room and tell the others what happened ok?" "Yes sir" and with that he left kurogiri with the unconscious child.

That's a rap honestly I was in a twist on what quirks Deku should get but in the end here they are

Kings Power - allows the user to transfer energy to him or to other objects or people and he is able to use this energy in quirks

Dragons blood - allows the user to control blood but only his blood and spilled blood and never die from blood loss

Gauss beam - able to create a super beam from his finger tips damage is based on size and intensity of the beams but uses up more energy per shot

Chemical Alchemy- allows the user to create elements and chemicals by using the ones around him/her uses a lot of energy to do more complex elements like diamonds and uranium