Family Matters

Time-skip 2 years later

"Kurogiri where is toga?" Kurogiri stoped washing the plates "she's out on a mission she will return shortly" deku nodded happily for his answer "hey deku if your bored Tomura called for you to do chores in building" kurogiri said "fine" he huffed as he went to leave kurogiri called "and deku! Do the chores right" "yes kurogiri!" He called back "man deku has fit in better than we thought" kurogiri while finishing his no sparkling cup.

Tomura was watching deku do his chores with a look of pride in his eyes truth be told Tomura saw deku as his son and Deku  saw Tomura as his father even though they didn't say it the way they both acted around each other proved other wise anyway Tomura was thinking about Deku's first mission and what he want him to do. 
He decided to ask his sensei (All for One) "so this new member is a boy that is 5 years old that is quirkless and you wanted to send him on a mission correct?" All for One asked Tomura nodded ""sigh" fine the best mission for the young man is a extraction mission perhaps the letter I needed to send you for the upcoming raid at the UA" Tomura nodded again "yes that's perfect just send me where the location of the letter is and I will send Deku and Toga with Dabi as back up to go get that later thanks sensei!" All for One chuckles "anything for my GRANDSON" Tomura scowled but smiled at sensei's joke "well if he is quirkless by the end of next month I will give him a quirk that both fits him and helps us as well and if he can hold more than one quirk all the better" All for One said "thank you sensei I will let him know" All for One chuckles "anyway I will keep an eye on him so if something happens I will be there to help" Tomura was shocked at sensei's kindness "has Deku changed sensei in some way ... maybe .... no it's not surprising sensei sees Deku as his grandson so it's natraul to be protective" Tomura thought "well I will see you soon sensei also any word about All Might?" "Sadly no but it's seems he his getting weaker I don't know why but it's in our favor" Tomura nodded "yes if All Might is getting weaker then maybe Deku can get his revenge" " I got to go Tomura keep yourself and Deku safe" right before the connection cut sighing Tomura left the room to go tell Deku the news just as he was walking into the bar he heard crashing and shouts he rushing to see the pro hero's holding deku over kami's shoulder (kami is a water emitter quirk that can control water and freeze it but gives him a headache so he doesn't do it often MFS made for story) he froze Deku to his shoulder so he can use both hands to fight.

Seeing this Tomura quickly front-stepped to him and turned the ice to ash and grabbed Deku "how and why are they here?" Quickly looking to see if Deku his ok "good his is just unconscious"he put him on the wall to his right and faced the hero's "why have you come here?!" He was angry for trying them for trying to take Deku A wooden hero spoke "we received information about that young lad being kidnapped by villains!" "For you information he joined our family not as a villain but as family!! So don't try and take him from us" "your lie! Why would he join you!"

"BECAUSE ALL MIGHT KILLED HIS FAMILY!!!" Tomura yelled at the hero's that showed shocked and disbelief on their faces " it's true" they heard a weak and stained voice
The hero's turned with wide eyes "why would he kill your family?" Kami asked shaken "it's was a accident but that doesn't mean i resent him I loath him for what he did but I kinda have to thank him to he let me meet my new family" Tomura shed a tear at Deku's compliment.

"But why did you join them?" The wooden hero asked "well they accepted me for who i really am" they all raised a eyebrow at this "for who you really are?" The dog headed hero asked fearing the worst " I am quirkless" this sent all the hero's in a state of shock trying to process what the kid said "I see this doesn't help you villains but it shows that even you have a heart ... come on guys we are leaving" the wooden hero said "but we took so much time a effort to rescue the boy why we giving up now!" Kami yelled " because if he is quirkless he is no threat to us and we can't make him leave his family" the wooden hero said with authority in his voice making all the hero's flinch " ok but.." "no buts we are leaving and that's final" he then turns to Tomura "take good care of him I know what it feels like not to have a family"
After they left the villains started to tear down the building and move to a new location just in case they come back with All Might

Deku was helping move the dishes and silverware through a portal that kurogiri made he was still shaken up that the hero's tried to kidnap him from his family but happy that his family helped him when the hero's did not

Time-skip 5 hours later

"Tomura how did you guys set this place up so fast" Deku asked amazed at the newly made but the same bar they move" well when you work as a villain you learn a thing or two" Tomura said chuckling at Deku shocked expression " how will Toga and Dabi find us?" " it won't be a problem I called them to let them know and speak of the devil here that come" as he looked out the door into the street he saw Toga with Dabi running to them when they got to them Toga and Dabi tackled Deku asking if he is ok and where were the hero's and if they needed to beat them up

As deku was trying to deal with his closest of his family Tomura couldn't keep in his laugh and his smile "they are really over protective of him especially Toga" he thought Toga seems calmer with him around and he would always give her blood as she enjoyed it "come on Tomura we have to help kurogiri with the dishes!" Deku said as Tomura smiled at his son "nothing can stop us from protecting you Deku" he thought as he went inside for the exciting day.

Another chapter out with only a 1k words trust me it's harder than it looks to write and think up the speech and description while putting a story element also deku does have a quirk but it's not showing up because it takes time for it to manifest because it's powerful so don't go saying that he is under powered plz keep safe and check out my reading list for good stories lamtel3 out!!!