New Life

"Ugghhhh" " man yesterday was tiring" as deku got up he failed to notice the extra person in his (hideout) he quickly started thinking what to do with his newly acquired money until he noticed a bright pair of eyes staring out at him. Being scare out of his mind was a understatement he basically melted down. The girl watched in amusement at the sight before "man is this kid cute when he is freaking out"  "hey calm down I am not going to hurt you ok" with that simple sentence the kid visibly calmed down a bit but was still shaking "how did you find me and who are you" his voice was weak and low "I am toga and how I found you was because of the ruckus you caused on the street" he visibly paled at that "are you going to turn me in" she chuckled "no sweetie I am not and I understand the situation you are in just come in find me if you need help I will be at a bar called the vigilante ok?" He quickly nodded his head in a thankfulness "she seems so nice" she noticed his eagerness and returned a smile "you know what why don't I take you there right now?" His eyes widened at that "umm is that ok toga?" "Yes the others would love to meet you" "there are others?" "Yes people like me" "people like you?" She smiled at that question "people who are misunderstood" "oh" he that um duh look on his face I laughed at his expression just let me call them ok and with that I left his (hideout)

"Hey kurogiri I need you to come here please" toga said to her ear piece a minute later a black Smokey portal opened up on the wall opposite of her out step 2 people one with hands all over his body the other looking just like the portal " hello Tomura hey Kurogiri" she giggled "What the problem toga" kurogiri asked "well come and look at what I found and don't frighten in ether" tomura and kurogiri stiffened a bit "who did you find?" Tomura asked while scratching his neck "I forgot to ask him he's name but it's a little kid about 3 years old and I am guessing his age to" explained toga "now let go see him" Tomura and kurogiri just followed toga in to the entrance to the (hideout) when deku saw the new arrivals he visibly started to freak out again "their multiplying!!" Seeing this toga calmed him down again while Tomura and kurogiri just had a dumbfounded look on their faces "he so cute!" they thought at the same time as deku turned around to face the new people he felt a very strong gaze set on him but as soon as it appeared it disappeared to leaving deku confused until a man stepped out of a portal of shadows he had placed on his skin patched and staples to his body it made deku freak out again "dabi!!!" Toga basically jump up and tackles the man to the ground "look at what I found!!" Dabi looking at toga with wild amusement "what could get her worked up other than blood" he thought while looking at where she was pointing it was a kid about 3 years old had green spiky hair and a cute face his clothes were a shredded pair of pants and a rag as a shirt "what do interesting about him?" Dabi asked "well he did take on a man 5 times his size and won!" Dabi had a shocked face while Tomura and kurogiri also had the same look while deku paled "you saw that!?" "Yup" deku visibly slumped down the wall he was leaning on "I had to" he started crying "he would have killed me and I would have starved if I did not do it" everyone felt pity for the boy now they saw why toga called them here and they started to discuss what to do with him until they can up with an idea. As they were discussing what to do deku was swallowing in his guilt of what he had done until "hey kid what's your name?" Dabi asked while the rest were watching him from his sniffles he said "it's deku that's what my friend used to say"
"Ok deku would you like to join us?" At those words deku face had mixed emotions on him happiness, sorrow, shock, guilt, and finally "I would like to join you guys" everyone smiled at the new member that joined their group while deku was just happy he got a family again kurogiri opened the shadow portal again and toga held deku's hand while that went through the portal what he saw was amazing it looked just like a restaurant but it had a bar and it was a old fashioned one to deku suddenly let go of her hand a ran around the place looking at everything that he could see Tomura, kurogiri, toga, and Dabi smiled at their newest member runing around the place looking like a excited 3 year old at a candy shop "guys come down here!!!" Tomura yelled at the upstairs part of the building a 30 seconds later 6 people came out of the door that went up stairs "muscular, mustard, magne, spinner, moonfish, twice, and Mr.compress meet our newest member deku!" All 6 of them looked at the cute 3 year old "um sir he's a kid" twice said "yes I know but he will be joining us from here on out" he said in a forceful tone all 6 stiffened at their leaders tone "he's scary!" they thought in unison deku not knowing what was going on asked "um who are these people?" "Their with us deku" toga said while holding his hand "toga is really attached to the boy" Tomura thought "what's his quirk?" Spinner asked looking at the boy with judgemental eyes "I don't have one mister" deku said shocking everyone even toga "how is he so strong then something doesn't add up" "well quirk or no quirk your with us kiddo" dabi said Tomura claps his hands together "I like this kid already" he thought "welcome to the league of villains deku!"