The start of somthing BIG

He sat there watching the people passed him by in a rush to get to work "watch it kid" a gruff voice said after taking the said kid in the ground. This kids name is deku at the age of 2 his parents died in a accident that involves All Might his USED to be idol. Ever since then he has been living on the streets trying to survive foraging into parks, trash bins, even stealing food from stall venders. Deku got up and brushed dust of his almost non existent pants and growled at the man before him. "Just watch where you going" at his words than men trembled and started to bring back his fist just as his arms swung deku move out of the way of his fist and gave the man a uppercut to the jaw.

The man fell back unconscious satisfied deku began to check him for his wallet or money after a minute he had found $56 and a few pieces of candy. He walked of with $28 because he felt bad for the guy even though he was a dick pushing around a 3 year old. Deku walked in to his "hideout" as he called it and began to count his collection today. "$257 and 12 candy and a food bar" grinning to himself at his earnings he started to make his "bed" by placing a few pieces of newspapers on the ground and he covered himself up with the remainder. As he was drifting of into sleep he quickly count the days he survived "56th day since that incident" he then proceeded to fall into deep sleep unaware someone was watching the him the hole time.

(Chap mistakes have been fix thank @R3D_DIRT
For pointing out my mistakes in this chapter if anybody finds any mistakes in my chapters feel free to let me know, I always accept any and all help with my writing)