Hangover- Jughead x Reader

When my eyes opened I looked around and was scared because I wasn’t in my room, but then who’s room was it? Then my eyes averted to the door opening to see jughead, my best friend and my eyebrows furrowed.

“Wait why I am I here? Did we fuck or something?” I ask not remembering the event of last night.

“Oh my god,” he starts dying of laughter as I sit up. “Last night you wandered off and I found you in the bar almost blackout drunk trying to fuck my dad!” He starts laughing uncontrollably. My eyebrows furrowed,

“what do you mean? What was I doing?” I ask incredibly confused.

“You were dancing on the counter in an incredibly small dress, and then you grabbed my dad by the collar and started making out with him,” he laughed. “Oh! And when I came to grab you, you yelled at me and said ‘he may be your dad but he’s my daddy always,’” he started laughing uncontrollably again. Which made me smirk.

“But come on your dad is hot, and he’s a total dilf, I wouldn’t mind fucking him,” I laughed only half joking.

His face wrinkled in disgust, “ewww that’s my dad!” He whined.

“I mean you could join, I wouldn’t mind,” I said with a wink. Then he started coughing.

“Are you trying to seduce me?” He asked recovering from his coughing fit. I wanted to play around, and have a little fun.

“I don’t know am I?” I ask grabbing the hem of my shirt and taking it off while I’m in a bra now.

“I swear to god if you don’t leave I might actually fuck you,” he said with a chuckle and his eyes wide.

“Go ahead, I don’t bite,” I stood up left in my bra and shorts, and wrapped my arms around his neck pressing my body against his. With his mouth dropped. And at this point, I don’t know if I was actually joking.

I think pushed him down onto his bed, and as he sat on the edge I straddled him, him still shocked. “come on, don’t you want me?” I asked seductively with a pout and he furrowed his eyebrows.

“how much alcohol is still in you?” he asked with a laugh.

“come on, I see the way the way you look at me, and I always wanted you, so… we should have some fun,” I say while playing with his collar and he shakes his head.

“God, I hate that I love you,” he says with a groan before kissing me. I pull away and breathlessly look at him, and then attack him with my lips and he does the same. he then grabs my ass and grinds me against him causing me to moan into his mouth.

then the door opens and our attention is averted and we see FP standing in the doorway with a shit-eating smirk. “oh shit, hey guys,” he says seeing me straddle his son, and I blush.

“hey dad,” jughead awkwardly says before FP leaves and closes the door.

“Oh shit,” he groans as I just blush.

“how about we continue later when your dad isn’t home?” i say with a laugh.