Ch. 9: "Did It Really Happen?!"

==========
As the class stands around Deku in the half open body bag, they all see their share of grieving thoughts as Ururaka breaks the silence.

"Deku... We love you, too... We'll never forget you... and everything you've done..."

The body bag zips up completely, leaving Deku's corpse in sheer darkness.

But suddenly, the body started to move.

'Ugh... Oh... God... I-I... I can't... breathe... I can't breathe!'

Deku starts struggling as he tries to rip the body bag open from the inside.

"No! Ururaka! Everyone! I'm not dead! I'm alive! Stop! Let me out! Please!"

Deku feels a rip at the top of the bag.

'Oh crap! Oh crap! I gotta get out!'

He rips the bag a little bit more, he takes the chance and slides both his hands through the rip and spreads his arms.

"Guys! I'm aliv-"

He sits up, gasping and panting, all he sees is the moonlight shining on what seems to be his dorm room. The only thing Deku was ripping apart was his own wet blanket, now in several pieces.

"Was it... No... It couldn't have been...!"

A knock is heard, Deku whips his head to the door as it opens.

"...D-Deku...?" says Ururaka.

He looks at her stunned with emotionless eyes.

"I-I'm sorry, I didn't mean to wake yo-"

"Aaagh! Somebody! Help me!" Deku immediately goes haywire and backs up against the wall.

"D-Deku! W-What's wrong?! I-"

He's in utter hysterics, "Help! Rape! Murder! Somebody!"

The guys immediately get up and exit their rooms, gathering around Deku's doorway with Ururaka.

Iida comes power walking down the hallway, "What in the sam bloody heck is going on here?!"

"H-Her! T-That's not Ururaka! That's a fake! A phony! She was gonna rape me, and torture me, drain and suck on my bloo-"

"Wait, wait! I'm not an imposter! I just came here to see if you were oka-"

Half of the guys back up and prepare to battle Ururaka. Kaminari's electricity flairs up, Sero's tape extends, and Bakugo prepares his hands to blast her away.

"Well, we can't take the chance now, either you show yourself or we blast you to bits!" Bakugo states as tiny explosions come from his hands.

The girls come running from the end of the hallway. They all see what's going down and run faster.

"Woah, hey! Guys, stop! What's happening?!" Ashido screams out going in between the guys and Ururaka.

"Deku said Ururaka's a fake, someone else in disguise. Though considering how he's acting right now, it was probably the result of a really bad night terror." Tokoyami says as he hides his dark shadow.

Mineta begins to pinch Ururaka in several spots, including the rear, checking to see if everything is real. sure enough, "Hmmm... Now that I'm getting a good look, there's no way you could fake something like this...!"

Ururaka kicks Mineta into a wall and sighs, "Please, Deku. It's me. You were probably just having a nightmare."

Ururaka slowly walks towards Deku with her hand out.

"N-No! Stay back! I..." Ururaka lifts Deku's hand and holds it with both of hers.

"It's okay... It's me..." She says with a warm smile.

"...U-Uraraka... I-It is you...!" Deku does not hesitate and brings her in for a hug. She reciprocates and puts her arms around him.

Some of the students watched in a wholesome light way. Most of the other classmates stare in utter confusion and sleepiness.

Kaminari blurts out, "Welp, if that's it, I'm going back to bed..."

Everybody else solemnly agrees and they slowly disperse. The only two people that stay are Tsuyu and Bakugo.

Tsu notices and can't help but point it out, "Huh, Bakugo, why are you staying?"

Bakugo is slightly taken aback and responds, "No reason! J-Just making sure she wasn't really a fake is all!"

Tsu teases the explosive maniac, "You care about Deku more than you lead people on to see, don't you?"

Bakugo lets out a "Pffft!" and starts walking back to his room, "Why am I listening to a frog when I can be getting some rest?!"

Tsuyu shakes her head and walks into the room to sit by Ururaka and Deku.

"A-And then I was stabbed! And you guys gathered around me! I told you guys I loved you, and when I was being taken away in a body bag, I heard you say you loved me, too...! It was all too real... I..."

Ururaka stops him with tears in her eyes.

"It's okay, Deku... I'm glad that none of that really happened..."

"I'm so lucky to have you guys... Really, I-"

Ururaka puts her finger over his lips, "No... We're so lucky to have you, Deku..."

Ururaka couldn't help but kiss young Midoriya on the lips. Tsuyu is surprised but gives a caring smile for the two of them.

Ururaka sheds the moment, "I'll see you tomorrow, Deku... Come on, Tsu... Let's go back..."

They both stand up and head out, closing the door behind them.

Deku lays back on his bed in relief, "Aaah... Glad none of that was actually real! Haha... hah..."

Deku awkwardly looks around the room for any funny business. Once he realizes there is nothing to be afraid of, he drifts off to sleep.

His window, a crack open, reveals Toga, hanging off the side of the building, out of sight, but peeking in on every sound.

"Hehe... Having wet dreams about me already, Deku-kun? The fun hasn't even started yet... Hehehehehe!"

==========

Subscribe to Kyota Katana on YouTube!

TikTok ⏰: @ kk_groover

Instagram 📷: @ kk_groover

Twitter 🐦: @ KK_Groover

Reddit 🕴️: u/KK_Groover