~ Lᴏsɪɴɢ Iɴᴛᴇʀᴇsᴛ

Todoroki POV:

"I'm home!" Midoriya yelled. A woman, which I'm assuming is his mom, rushes in. "Izuku?" She looked at him, surprised. Right, we forgot about his outfit. "OH! Sorry mom! Ha ha..ha" He chuckles nervously. "It's fine! You look adorable!" She coos. "Who's this?" She asks. "I'm Shoto Todoroki his...Boyfriend." I say. She smiles brightly like Izuku and hugs me. "Would you like to stay for dinner? I'm making curry." She asks. I nod and we all sit down at the table.
I've never been able to sit down and have an actual meal with my family. This is nice.
——

"Shoto! I want your girlfriend to come over for dinner!" My dad yells. "No." I say as I head out for school. "SHOTO, IM FINALLY PROUD OF YOU FOR GETTING A GIRLFRIEND AND THIS IS HOW YOU ACT?" My father yells louder. "Fine. I'll ask her." I roll my eyes and leave. I guess we're actually going to have an actual family dinner.
I didn't know my dad could be such a nice person.

During break I decided to tell Izuku about the dinner. "Izuku, my dad wants you to have dinner with us." I say. "Sure!" He smiles brightly. "DEKU" Bakugo. He pushes him to the floor and I try to run over to him. "You're not going anywhere icy hot." He says menacingly. "You stole the boy I liked and now you're gonna pay." He growls. Izuku gets up, mad. "Liked? Kacchan you hurt me everyday! You bullied me. You hurt me!" He yells. He punches him, causing him to fall backwards. "You'll pay for that Deku!" He roars. "That's what I mean! You don't care for me!" Izuku yells back. I take this chance to get Aizawa.
"Bakugo, this is the 40th time you've gotten into a fight this month. You're lucky the principal won't expel you." Aizawa says, dragging him across the floor. Izuku collapses. "AIZAWA!" I yell and rush over to him. He's breathing fine, he probably over did it. But what did he do? He doesn't have any bruises or any signs of him being hurt. What did Bakugo do? "What happened?" Aizawa asks. "He collapsed, I don't know why." I say, lifting him up. "Bring him to Recovery Girl. I'll inform the class." He says. I nod and bring him to her.
"What happened?" She asks. "I'm not sure.." I look down at him, he's waking up. "Sho..." He whispers. "He's waking up now." I say. "What..Where.." He looks around. "I fainted again, huh?" He sounds as if this is normal. "Again? What do you mean?" I ask. "Oh. Nothing." He smiles. "You have to tell me. As your friend and as your boyfriend." I say sternly. "Fine. I have this thing where...I snap. Like I get all mad n stuff. In the end I faint, not remembering a lot." He shrugs. I put him down on the bed. "That's pretty weird. How many times has it happened this year?" I ask. "Only once. Nothing happened to make me snap...So, what happened this time?" He asks. "Bakugo pushed you and threatened to hurt me, then you got mad and started yelling at him. I left to get Aizawa so I don't know what else happened." I explain. He nods. "You better get going, Todoroki. I want to do a few checkups before he goes to class." Recovery girl says as she hands me a pass. I nod and leave.
Izuku's 'problem' could lead him into becoming a villain, and with his quirk they wouldn't hesitate to take him in. He needs to be protected at all costs.
——-
A/N: Woah a whole 5 days without updating this story? Sorry guys 😩