~ Wʜᴏ?

Fuck

Todoroki POV:

"This is a joke, right?" I laugh awkwardly. Midoriya looks down. "I guess you got over me." He laughs sadly. "It's not that, I just didn't expect you too...confess." I smile and hug him. He hugs back.
What will I tell my father? "Midoriya, there's something I have to tel you." I'm just going to straight out say it. "My father abuses me and he's homophobic. He'll kill me if he found out.." I sigh. I really want to be with him. "I can cross dress!" He exclaims. "Are you really ok with that?" I ask. "Yeah! I'll call Uraraka!" He takes out his phone.

After a few minutes all the girls in class 1-A show up. Hagakure and Jiro lead me to a convenience store to buy snacks. "We should buy some Hello Panda!!" Hagakure exclaims, probably pointing to the collection of Hello Pandas. "We should get chocolate and vanilla." Jiro says, taking 2 of each. "We should get some wasabi kit kats!" Jiro says, slightly getting excited. She takes 4 and puts it in the cart. "What do you want, Todoroki?" Jiro asks. "Instant Noodles." I say. "Oh come on! You gotta be more creative than that!" Hagakure yells. "Umaibō." I take a good handful of it. "Perfect! Do you know what Midoriya likes?" "Chocolate pocky and Umaibō" I say. "So you two like the same thing?" Jiro asks. "Yeah, pretty much." I smile thinking about him.

After awhile of shopping Hagakure got a text about Midoriya. "He's ready!" Hagakure yells and runs out the door. Jiro and I walk out.

 Jiro and I walk out

"You're...Beautiful." I feel a blush grow on my face. He blushes as well. "Thank you Todoroki-Kun!" He exclaims. "Why don't you guys use your first names? You're dating right?" Jiro asks. Oh, right. "Ok! Shoto!" He smiles adorably and hugs me. "So..Guess you have to meet my father now." I sigh and he releases me. "Ok! My female name is Izuka!" He exclaims and grabs my hand, "Lead the way!"

I open the door only to be greeted by my one and only father. "Shoto! Who is this!" He booms. "Father. This is my...girlfriend. Izuka." I say. He smiles. "Finally! What is your quirk!" He booms again. "I have a strengthening quirk! Do you have anything I can break?" He looks around. My father leads us to the training room. Izuku smiles and breaks a pile of bricks. "HAHAHA! SHOTO! YOU CHOSE A GOOD ONE!" He laughs. "Ok, well we have to go now. I have to meet her mother." I grab his hand and once we're out of sight we started running. "SHOOOOTOOOOO" I hear him yell. Izuku starts leading and activates his quirk to make us go faster. *just pretend they already did the sports festival ok ok yeah thanks* In only a few minutes we arrive at his house.
"I'm home!"
————
A/N: Sorry if this was shorter than usual I just wanted to get a chapter out. I've been doing a lot of things that have prevented me from writing lmao 'prevented'