~ Yᴏᴜ Aʀᴇ Lᴏᴠɪɴɢ

A/N: Some characters might not act like they do in canon sorry I really have a problem with that
Also I feel like this story is going downhill so I'm gonna try and fix that so if there are a few changes here and there forgive me I don't want this story to end up being discontinued cause I didn't like the story
Todoroki POV:

"So what do you suggest I do?" I ask. "Just wait it out! He'll fall for you eventually." Hagakure says. "Thanks. So what else are we going to do then?"

*im too lazy to write their sleepover*

School

I look over to Midoriya and see him talking to Bakugo. I guess it's better him than me. What would I tell my father? I can't hide it from him, he'd wonder where I'm going all the time. I sigh as I pull out my drawing notebook. Drawing always clears my head.

"So now you're drawing Midoriya? You're really in love with him, huh?" I hear Momo say. I didn't realize I was drawing Midoriya. This is the 10th time this has happened. Sooner or later my entire notebook will be filled with Midoriya. "Yeah. I am." I sigh. "Today's your last chance. I heard Kirishima say that Bakugo's planning to ask Midoriya tomorrow" Momo warns.
"Oi! Half and half! I need to talk to you!" Bakugo yells. I reluctantly follow him.

"I know you like Midoriya. I..do too. AND IM NOT GONNA LET A BASTARD LIKE YOU TAKE HIM FROM ME. So you better stay away from him!" He yells. That's actually a pretty good idea, he's already avoiding me anyways. "Whatever." I walk away. "He's already ignoring me so what's the point? Do I even have to try?" I sigh as I walk back into class. "What'd he want to talk about, Shoto?" Momo asks. "He told me to stay away from Midoriya. I'm actually going to listen to him this time. If my father knew I was gay he would..." My voice trails off. Momo looks to me with concern. "Would not like it! Haha sorry." I laugh with emptiness in my voice. "Does your father abuse you?" She asks. I sigh. "Yes. I trust you enough not to tell anybody. If word got out my father abuses me..." I trail off, thinking of all the things that could happen to me. "I won't tell anyone, but if he ever hurts you and you need someone to talk to...I'm here." She hugs me. "Thank you."

I look over to Midoriya and see him talking to Uraraka and Iida. He notices me and shoots a dejected glance towards me and looks away. Does he hate me? Did Bakugo tell him something about me? I feel my head hit the desk, loudly. Everyone turns to look at me. "Shoto! Are you ok?" Momo yells. Everyone crowds around my desk. "Sorry. This is normal." I apologize to everyone. I notice Midoriya staring at me from afar. He notices me and looks away.

"Todoroki. Can I talk to you?" Midoriya asks. I quickly agree and we go out in the hallway. "I'm sorry for ignoring you! I just don't know how I feel about you! Now that I'm saying that out loud it sounds really dumb. Let's hang out after school! We can go to the park!" Midoriya rambles on and on. "Yeah. I forgive you." I say. I know I was quick to forgive him, but he's so cute how can I not? "Great! Meet you after school!"

The Park

"What do you want to talk about, Midoriya?" I ask as we sit down on a bench. "Todoroki. I know how I feel. I'm completely sure I know who I like." Midoriya starts. It's Bakugo, isn't it? "Todoroki, I like you"

Fuck

————
A/N: SIKE
haha get rekt this isn't a real chapter this never happened. Bakugo is confessing to Midoriya in the REAL chapter get frikin rekt boi u thought haha

I'm joking