~ Tᴇʟʟ Mᴇ Wʜʏ I'ᴍ Wᴀɪᴛɪɴɢ

Shoto POV:

These books are quite graphic, I don't know why my sister reads them. I guess I could pin him to the bed like in the manga? That sounds kind of romantic.
I walk up to my room and see that he's about to wake up. This should be the perfect time to do the plan. "Wait where am-" I pin him against the bed. What do I do now? "TODOROKI-KUN??" He yells, flustered. I guess I should kiss him. Midoriya is confused for a second but melts into the kiss. "Todoroki-kun. I already told you.." Midoriya looks saddened. "I know. Falling in love with you really was a bad idea." I smile sadly and get off him. "It's still late so you should go back to bed. I'll sleep in the other room, goodnight." I leave, acting as if nothing happened. I go to a guest room and lie down on the bed. I fall asleep.

*haha hashtag relateablr*

School

After our project presentation Midoriya and I stopped talking. I feel like he hates me now. I'll talk to Yaoyorozu about it.
"Hey, Yaoyorozu. The thing you told me to do didn't work." I say. She turns around, "Really? What'd you do?" She asks. "I pinned hi..her against the bed and kissed her and she kissed back." "That's good!" "Yes, but then she said she likes someone else too. She didn't like like me until the kiss." I sigh. "Ok, first who do you like?" Yaoyorozu scans the room. "Uh...well.. Midoriya." I smile lightly. "WAIT WHAT YOU SAID it was a girl WHY'D YOU LIE" She yells. "I didn't know how you would've reacted." I confess. She smiles, "Let's call each other by our first names. We can have a sleepover and try to fix your situation with you-know-who." I smile, "That sounds nice. Thanks, Momo." "TODOROKI" I turn around and see Mineta running towards me. "Are you two dating?" He says while drooling. "What? Where'd you get that from?" Momo asks. "He called you by your first name" "She's not my girlfriend, Mineta." I roll my eyes. "Good" He smirks and walks off.

"Don't you think it'll be weird that a boy is having a sleepover with you?" I ask. "Not if you're inviting all the girls in 1-A! My dad will automatically assume you're gay." She laughs. "Wait what?" "Hey Momo! We're all here!" Mina yells. I turn around and see all the girls from class running over to us. "Let's go then!" Momo smiles and we all walk into the limousine. "So, who's the lucky boy?" Uraraka asks. "I'll tell you at the sleepover." I smile and she smiles back.

Momo's House

"Since you've been here before can you bring everyone to my room, T-Shoto?" Momo asks. "Yeah, sure." I motion everyone to follow me as Momo probably goes to get snacks. We all walk into Momo's bedroom and sit on the pillows placed on the floor. After a little bit of waiting and the girls talking Momo comes in with a tray and something to cover the food. She places it down on the floor and lifts the cover, revealing romance manga. Why was I expecting food?
"Alright. Shoto, explaIN YOUR SITUATION." Momo demands as she plops onto her own pillow. After explaining my situation I look around and see everyone's expressions change one by one. Ashido started to squeal, Tsu smiled and did her trademark 'kero', Jiro nodded in approval, slightly smiling, I couldn't tell what Hagakure was doing but she seemed excited, and then there was Uraraka. She had a dejected look on her face. Of course she likes Midoriya and I'm trying to pull him away from her. I'm such an idiot.
———
A/N: Yeet two chapters (different books) in one day? I'm on fire
Jk I actually wrote this days ago but never finished it lmao

Discontinued:( {Tododeku} Bad IdeaOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara