~ I'ᴍ Sᴏʀʀʏ

Shoto POV:

"So..Todoroki-kun, while we're waiting, what do you wanna do?" Midoriya asks, smiling like the angel he is. I want to kiss you. "We can talk about stuff?" I shrug. "Ok! Uh what's your favorite food? Mines Katsudon" "Cold Soba." I reply. He smiles then becomes flustered, is he ill? "Midoriya-san, are you sick?" I ask and put my palm over his face. "I'm fine! I just thought of something embarrassing." He smiles awkwardly. "What was it?" I ask. "Uhh" "We're back!" Yaoyorozu and Uraraka come back with a whole bunch of snacks and tea. "Thank you, Yaoyorozu and Uraraka." I lightly smile. Their cheeks both go a light pink, "You're welcome Todoroki!" They yell out in unison. "Any ideas?" Yaoyorozu asks. "How about we make it like a commercial? We bring in a small TV and we won't have to worry about messing up." I shrug. Everyone's face lights up, "Todoroki you're a genius!" They all yell. "Let me create a camera!" Yaoyorozu says and a camera appears out of her. "We need a place to shoot the commercial though" Uraraka says. Yaoyorozu smiles, "Don't worry, we have a green room here." She beckons us to follow.
Midoriya trips again. "I'm sorry Todoroki-kun! I'm just really clumsy!" He flushes red. I put him back down and we catch up with the girls. *take a shot every time Midoriya trips* "This is it!" Yaoyorozu opens the door. "Woah! Do you have an art room too?" Uraraka asks. "Yeah, We should head over."

Art Room

"Since we finished first we're gonna go make scripts!" Uraraka says and she and Yaoyorozu walk out. Guess we're alone again. I continue working, I only need to add the finishing details. Out of the corner of my eye I see Midoriya about to trip. I rush over and catch him. "Midoriya-san." I stare at him straight in the eyes. "Sorry..T..T..Todo..roki...kun" he goes completely red. I kiss him. I immediately put him down and apologize. "I'm sorry" "Todoroki-kun, it's ok" He smiles. "Would it be ok if I asked for another kiss?" I ask seductively. He blushes and nods.
We continue making out until we hear Yaoyorozu and Uraraka coming. "We finished the scripts!!" I hear Uraraka yell from outside the door. "Did you finish your part?" I ask. He nods. They barge in. "Did you guys finish your parts?" Yaoyorozu asks. We both nod. "Perfect! Let's bring the posters and go to the green room"

After Shooting

"Wow! That took a long time, huh Todoroki-kun" Midoriya smiles. "Yeah, it felt like hours." I lightly smile. We walk to the train station together because we didn't want to trouble Yaoyorozu's butler. Also it would be a good opportunity to talk about what happened in the art room since we would finally be alone.
We quickly find 2 empty seats and sit down. "So, about the art room incident.." Midoriya plays with his fingers. "I like Uraraka but I also liked our kiss..If I like Uraraka while dating you that'd be awkward..." Midoriya continues to play with his fingers. "I'll wait" I smile and lean back.
I look at my watch. 11:45. "Midoriya-san, it's really late, I think it'd be best if you stayed the night." "I am pretty tired, thank you Todoroki-kun" He smiles sleepily.

Since he fell asleep I'm going to have to carry him. I pick him up bridal style and start walking home. I somehow manage to open the door and close it without dropping him. I walk up to my room and put him in my bed. I close the door and go to the couch to text Yaoyorozu for advice.
T: Hey, you might be sleeping now but I need your help.
Y: Don't worry I wasn't sleeping, what's up?
T: There's a person in my bed and I put them there what do I do
Y: Did you start panicking while typing that or something?
T: A little bit.
Y: Ok, is it someone you like?
T: Yes.
Y: Wait for them to wake up and make a MOVE IT'LL BE SO ROMANTIC!
T: Ok, thank you Yaoyorozu.

I sit on the couch wondering what I can do romantically? My sister has some romance manga lying around, maybe I can pick something up from it.
————-
A/N: yay a new chapter
Also I'm on vacation now so maybe more or less chapters? Depends if I get dragged out or not and if I get ideas and stOP GETTING DISTRACTED lmao bye