~ I'ᴍ Dʀᴜɴᴋ ᴀɴᴅ Cᴏɴғᴜsᴇᴅ

Shoto POV:

I sit down next to Izuku as usual and he smiles and waves. He has such a beautiful smile. I quietly stare at him for the entire class. I hope he doesn't notice.
"Ok class, you're all going to do a group project. Create whatever you want, I don't care what it's about as long as it's creative" Aizawa writes the group names on the board and goes back in his sleeping bag. "Todoroki-kun! Look! We're in the same group!" Midoriya smiles and points to the board. "And we're in a group with Yaoyorozu and Uraraka!" He adds while a light pink tint covers his cheeks. "We should meet up with them" I say as I get up from my chair. Midoriya follows quickly behind me. We make it to their desks. "Hey Todoroki and Deku!" Uraraka exclaims. "Hello. Are we going to be doing this at someone's home?" I ask. Yaoyorozu smiles, "Yep! My place. Should we do it after school?" Me and Midoriya nod in agreement. "We should exchange numbers!" Uraraka suggests and pulls out her phone. We all exchange numbers and join a group chat.

After School

After school we all walked out together and began walking to Yaoyorozu's house. "Where are you guys going? I have someone to pick me up" Yaoyorozu laughs. After a little bit of waiting a limousine comes by. A butler steps out and opens the door for us. She must be very rich. I notice Midoriya and Uraraka in awe of the limousine.
We all step in. "Wow Yaoyorozu! I didn't know you were rich!" Uraraka exclaims. We start to talk about project ideas on the way to her house. "Woah! THIS is where you live Yaoyorozu?" Midoriya asks, amazed. "Yeah, come on in guys!" Yaoyorozu smiles and the butler opens the door for us. We all thank him and walk in. "Wow!!!" Uraraka looks around excited. "Let's head up to my room then, shall we?" Yaoyorozu leads us to her room. On the way up the stairs Midoriya trips. "Midoriya!" I quickly catch him. He blushes from embarrassment, "Sorry Todoroki-kun! I wasn't paying attention! I'll pay better attention next time!!" I put him down on the stairs, gently. He smiles and we start walking again.

Yaoyorozu's Room

She has a surprisingly large princess sized bed. She pays the bed, "Sit down guys!" "If you insist." I say as I sit next to her while Midoriya and Uraraka join up next to us. "What kind of project are we doing?" Uraraka asks. We start throwing around ideas. "Maybe we could..do uh hero entries? Like their power?" Midoriya asks nervously. "That's actually pretty cool!" Uraraka and Momo agree. I nod. He brings out his notebook and lets us flip through. "Woah! You wrote ALL of this Izuku?" Uraraka asks. It's so detailed and thought out. "Yeah!" He smiles. "We should choose a few heroes and put them there." I say. Momo nods, "How about 4. We can all choose a hero from here and do the page ourselves" "I want to do All Might!" Midoriya exclaims. "I'll do Fat Gum!" Uraraka says, smiling at his 'squishy cheeks'. "I'll do Mt. Lady, what about you Todoroki?" I guess I'll do my father. If he ever sees this project and doesn't see him he'd be pretty mad. "Endeavor." I reply. "Ok so how are we gonna make this project?" Momo asks, realizing that we haven't thought of a design idea.
After almost an hour of racking our brains we couldn't think of anything good. "Me and Uraraka are gonna get some snacks ok!" Yaoyorozu calls out as they leave the room.
Leaving us alone.
————
A/N: Writing so formally is weird