~ Bᴀᴅ ɪᴅᴇᴀ

Shoto POV:

The first day of hero school, huh? This will be interesting. I walk into class and find a seat in the back next to a window. I pull out a book and start reading, ignoring everything around me. After a few minutes I notice someone sat next to me. I kept reading, not really interested in who it is.
After a bit more reading class finally started. The teacher looked very tired and scruffy. "You guys can do whatever you want just don't wake me up" He says as he falls asleep in his yellow sleeping bag. What an odd teacher. I pull the book out again and begin to read.
"Excuse..m..me..uhh" I look up from my book and see a timid looking boy. "YOULOOKEDPRETTYLONELYSOITHOUGHTMAYBEWECOULDTALKORSOMETHINGITSOKIFYOUDONTWANTTO" He said extremely quickly. I nodded my head in agreement. Then he started smiling and talking all about heroes. His smile could light up the whole world. "Endeavor's pretty cool but his attitude seems a bit..er not very hero like, ya know?" He smiles up at me. "Yeah, he seems like he's a really mean person." I say. He nods and continues talking. I'm not exactly paying attention to what he's saying because of his face. It's so perfect. His freckles...I counted 4 on each cheek.
Wait, why am I paying so much attention to his face? I should pay more attention to him. I start listening to him for once. "I completely forgot! My name is Izuku Midoriya!" Right, I'd forgotten about introductions. "I'm Shoto Todoroki" He smiles. "What's your quirk? If you don't mind me asking" He brings out a notebook and starts writing in it. "Half-Cold, Half-Hot. My right side produces ice and my left, fire." He looks really interested in it and continues writing. "That's super cool Todoroki-kun!"
I felt my heart skip a beat hearing him say that. I'm not gay though. If I was my father would kill me and I've already suffered enough abuse from him. I need to control these new found feelings.

Lunch

"Todoroki-kun! Let's eat lunch together!" Midoriya smiles at me. So cute. I nod and we go to lunch. I sit with him and all his new friends. I guess looking like him, friends come easily. "Midoriya-san, kero, who's that?" A frog like girl asks. "This is Todoroki-kun!" I wave silently and continue to eat my soba. "Deku! What's up?" A girl with brown hair asks and sits down next to Midoriya. "O oh hi! Uraraka-san!" He's blushing, so I'm guessing he has a crush on her. That's more the reason why I shouldn't fall in love with him. After a few minutes the table got filled up. I continue to eat my food, ignoring everyone.
"You wanna come too Todoroki-kun?" Midoriya asks. I look at him, confused. "You probably didn't hear us then! We're planning on going out to karaoke to get to know each other better!" He smiles. "When?" I ask. "After school!" My dad won't be home for a few days so that should be fine. "Sure" I reply and continue eating.

After school

We all walk out of school together while I stay in the back, not talking to anyone.
"We made it!" One of the girls exclaims. We all walk in and the most mature looking girl orders a room. We walk into the room and everyone gets settled. "So first we should order food.." The mature girl says and creates a pen and a notebook out of her..chest. I'm assuming that's apart of her quirk. Everyone shouts out what they want. "Todoroki! I'm Momo Yaoyorozu. What food do you want?" Yaoyorozu asks. "Cold soba noodles." I say plainly. She nods and writes it down. She goes over to the phone and calls for the long order.
After she finished everyone realized that I have no idea who they are so they start introducing themselves. After all the long introductions I feel closer to these people, but again, that's a really bad thing. If my father finds out I have friends that are distracting me from training he'll beat me up more and try to close off connections to them.
"Ok! I'll go first then!" Midoriya smiles and goes up to choose a song. I start quietly tearing up in the back just listening to his soft voice. I quickly wipe them off. I haven't cried since I was a child. This boy is really changing my life by just existing.
After he finished everyone clapped. "That was so good Deku!" Uraraka exclaims as she hugs him. I'm a little bit jealous, but I can manage. I notice that he's blushing. I wish I could make him blush. Then Uraraka blushes too, it's quite obvious that they like each other then. Maybe I can still make him mine. No, I shouldn't. My father would be extremely mad. If it were a female he'd be happy.
————-
A/N: hm I kind of like this story so I'm posting this
might post a second chapter might not depends on my mood