End

Kabuto knelt down in front of Lord Orochimaru as he awaited his next task.

"Please bring Himika and Kaneki to me." Orochimaru ordered, his eyes gleaming in the darkness.

"Hai." He replied.

Kabuto quickly left to retrieve Himika and Kaneki from their rooms, not knowing what Orochimaru needed from them. He lightly tapped his knuckles on Kaneki door and waited. Kaneki creaked open his door, seeing that it was Kabuto.

"What is it?" He asked boredly.

"Lord Orochimaru sent me to get you and Himika and bring you both to him." Kabuto replied.

"Alright, I'll get Himika and meet him." Kaneki said.

Kabuto nodded his head and walked away, disappearing into the darkness of the hideout.

Kaneki left his room and walked over to Himika's door, knocking a few times and waiting for an answer.

Himika creaked the door opened, but opened it fully once she saw it was Kaneki.

"What's going on?" She asked curiously.

"Lord Orochimaru wants to see us." He replied.

"Alright, let's go." She said, stepping out of her room.

They walked side-by-side to Orochimaru's office and Kaneki knocked on the door.

"Come in." The voice ushered.

Kaneki pushed aside the door and allowed the two of them to walk in.

"You needed us?" Himika inquired, starting off the conversation.

"Hai, I need both of you to give me a blood sample." He said, his expression not changing.

"How is that possible? You know that needles can't pierce our skin." Kaneki interjected.

"There is one spot that we've found that is vulnerable." Orochimaru chuckled.

Suddenly Himika remembered her childhood in this place, she remembered the spot where Kabuto gave her injections.

Suddenly Kabuto appeared from the shadows, holding two syringes.

"Hold still." Orochimaru ordered.

The two stood helplessly as Kabuto drew their blood, one at a time, starting with Kaneki. After he filled both syringes, he handed the viles to Orochimaru.

"Arigato, you're all dismissed." Orochimaru hissed, shooing them away with the back of his hand.

Himika and Kaneki exchanged suspicious looks as they walked back to their rooms.

"Why do you think he wanted blood samples from us?" Himika asked.

"My guess is he's running some tests on it with Kabuto." Kaneki replied.

They continued their walk, passing Sasuke on the way back. Sasuke didn't spare them a glance as he continued walking by.

"Do you want to go train for a bit?" Kaneki suggested.

"Sure." She agreed.

~Sasuke's P.O.V~

I had just walked by Himika and Kaneki in the hallway as I continued making my way to Orochimaru's study. Once I arrived in front of the door, I hesitantly knocked.

"Come in." The voice on the other side ordered.

I pushed open the door and slowly walked inside.

"You needed me?" I asked. "Are we still going to train?"

His forked tongue flicked as he let out an amused chuckle.