Truth Or Dare (W/ Jughead.J)

{Warning: Threesome Is In This 'Smut')

Riverdale, the town with pep! More like the town with mysteries and hot boys.

You had moved to the drama filled town a few weeks ago. You had made a few friends at school, including Betty Cooper and Veronica Lodge, the famous B and V.

Hanging out with them had led you to meet Harry Potter’s best friend, also known as Archie Andrews, and the lonely boy, Jughead Jones.

You weren’t blind so of course you felt attracted towards the hot boys but hadn’t gotten a chance to get to know them better. But today was your opportunity. Your parents were out of town for the weekend, leaving you alone in your mansion like home.

So naturally, you had invited your four friends for a night of drinking and fun. Betty and Veronica had sadly declined as they had something else to do but Archie and Juggie were excited to come. You weren’t sure what the night would bring, considering your confidence level got a boost when you were drunk.

Stirring the punch you had made and swinging your hips to the music, you heard the doorbell ring. A smile spreading on your face, you ran to the door. Fixing your skirt and pulling your tank top up, you opened the door to reveal two smiling men.
“Hello boys, ready for a night of fun?”, you winked and let them in.

“Okay, so I know this is a bit childish but how about a game of truth or dare so we could get to know each other with some secret maybe?”, you asked with an innocent smile.
“Sure, I’m in”, Archie smiled but Jughead didn’t seem that into it.
“What about you Juggie? You might get a chance to make Archie do something stupid”, you smirked, causing Archie to fake an offended look.
“I like the sound of that”, Juggie laughed.

You were all sat at the coffee table in the huge living room, you sitting between the to boys, Archie on your left, Jughead on the right. You picked up an empty beer bottle and placed it on the center of the table.
“So who wants to start?”, you questioned.
“I’ll do it”, Jughead said and spun the bottle and waited until it landed on Archie.
“Truth or dare, Archiekins?”, Juggie evilly smirked.
“Truth”, he answered and it caused you and Jug to roll your eyes.
“Okay, let’s start with something interesting. Did you really get a boner from Y/N sitting on your lap the other day?”, Jughead asked, referring to the little incident a few days back. Archie almost choked on his beer as the question came from Juggie’s mouth and you tried to stiffen a laugh.
“I, uh, well, yeah”, Archie admitted and it made you smirk.

Clearly trying to avoid any further discussion about the subject, he quickly spun the bottle and it landed on Jug. Now it was Archie’s time to smirk and Jughead’s face fell a little.
“So which one, Juggie, truth or dare?”, Archie asked.
“Truth”, he said and you felt disappointed at the boys being boring.
“Have you had any dirty thoughts about Y/N?”, Archie smirked with an knowing look and you felt really interested in this game now.
“Y-yes”, Jug said, looking down and you tried to suppress the butterflies in your stomach, knowing how the boys felt about you.

Jughead spun the bottle and this time, it landed on you.
“Dare, you pussies!”, you half-yelled, not giving Jughead any time to even ask the question.
“I dare you to… show your boobs”, Jughead smirked and your mouth fell a little open at his bluntness.
“Are you serious?”, you asked, feeling a little shy now. You took a big gulp of the punch before Jughead opened his mouth again.
“You wanted to play so let’s play”, he simply explained.
You closed your eyes for a second and opened them to see both of the boys now looking at you with excitement. You weren’t wearing any bra under your strapless top so it would be easy to just pull it down and up in a quick moment.
“Let me help you”, Jughead said, before pulling your top down, not giving you any time to react. You saw it in slow motion as your tits bounced out of the fabric, your nipples instantly getting hard from the chilly air. Your hands flew to cover your chest but not before the boys got a good look at you.
“Oh my god, Juggie!”, you whined and pulled your top back up.
“What? You were taking too long”, he chuckled, clearly satisfied.