I'll Do Better

Hey Guys!

I've Been Busy Doing School Work So Sorry I Haven't Been Active That Much.....
BUT I HAVE WRITTEN A FEW ARCHIE SMUTS AT NIGHT HEHE.....

Hope You Enjoy Them <3

Author: ME!

Pairing: Archie Andrews x Reader

Warnings: Daddy Kink, Rough Sex, cute ass Reggie

|°|°|°|°|°|°|°|°|°|

"Dude! We've been rehearsing this play for I don't even know how long. Get your head-" Reggie jabbed harshly at the red-heads chest, a low growl erupting from his throat. "-In the fucking game. Let's go."

Archie bit back his spiteful words, not wanting to cause more trouble than there already was. His blood rushed angrily in his ears and he tugged the metal helmet from his head.

"I-I know. I'm sorry. I'm just not in it. I've got a lot on my mind" He sighed, attempting to settle the fire that ignited in the brunette that stood across from him. Although he meant music and schoolwork, Reggie had some other things on mind.

"Grundy, eh? I didn't know you two were still snogging in the janitor's closet after school." He couldn't help but throw in unnecessary comments whenever he could.

"Fuck off Reggie. I'm with (y/n). You know that." The ginger hissed, finally cutting the tension with a knife made of harsh words.

"I doubt it. She's hot. I mean, go with Grundy and I could have (Y/N). Damn, I could tap...that...ass." He sighed, glancing at your form.

You were seated in the bleachers that were located near the football field, observing their practice. You were oblivious to their obvious dilemma, as it appeared as though they were talking about a play.

Archie's jaw clenched in anger, his fists the following suit. "I'll do better. Let's just go one more time. I'll get it this time. I promise." The quarterback sighed, slipping the metal cage back over his head.

Leaning back onto the cool metal, you finally realized that something was wrong. However, the short practice as almost over, and you saw no point in making the issue bigger.

Sucking in a deep breath, you soaked in the sun, happy to finally get out. Every day was the same, wake up, realize you were sex-deprived, go to school, and then go straight back home.

You and Archie hadn't had sex in over a week, with his overwhelming football schedule, and the amount of homework you had, it was all too much. You severely missed the natural high that you peaked at, his calloused touch and everlasting touches.

Shaking your head to rid yourself of the daze, you glanced up to see that practice was over. Grabbing your backpack, you swung it over your shoulder and made your way down the metal steps.

You barely noticed how his brown eyes dilated with lust or how his hand grasped yours with so much strength it was desperate. "Come with me." He hissed, practically dragging you to the boys' locker rooms.

In an attempt to cease all movement, you stopped moving your feet. He halted, turning his attention from the school to you. "What the hell babe? Everyone's in there." You whimpered, scared of his piercing gaze.

"Don't 'babe' me (Y/N). I'm really pissed off. I'm not in the mood to argue with you. Now start moving." He growled, tugging on your hand.

You tugged back, noncompliant with his strange ways. "I am not going to go, and I am not going to deal with this bull until you tell me what the hell is wrong!" You growled back, slightly aroused with his dominance.

"You listen to me." He seethed, stepping close to you, heat radiating off of his tone chest. All of the boys on the football team had gotten rid of their shirts as they walked up to the locker rooms. In his other hand, he held his equipment. "You will follow me into the locker rooms. We will go now because I am not waiting for everyone to finish. And they have a small meeting in Coach's office. Don't test me (Y/N)." He hissed, turning his back to you.

He started walking, and this time you took small steps to keep up with him. His large strides were rationed huge compared to your tiny strides. Soon after you two walked for a prolonged, he roughly opened the door. Not bothering to lock the door he threw down his helmet and padding, not sparing a glance at you.

"Strip." He simply stated, finally getting his cleats, socks, and pants off.

Feeling a bit defiant, you crossed your arms over your chest. This way, your chest was protruded, and very visible. His eyes glossed over in a new level of lust, and it was hard to comprehend what he would actually do to you. It was exhilarating, especially with the possibility of people entering.

"God, do I really have to do everything myself?" Archie hissed, walking over to you, clad only in his boxers. "I guess so." You hummed in response, mewling has his large hands stripped the minimal clothing from your heated body.

"You will-" He grunted, his thumbs hooking in the waistband of his boxers as he pulled downwards. "Do whatever I say. And what is my name?" He questioned, fisting his shaft a few times.

"Daddy," You replied, kneeling down onto the cool aluminum floors. Your perfectly manicured fingernails gently grazed over his swollen tip, collecting the precum that managed to cover it.

"And you're such a bad girl, aren't you?" He hissed, grabbing a fistful of your hair. Your flattened your tongue against the protruding vein on the underside of his large cock, dragging it all the way along his shaft. "God, you have no clue how bad I want to face-fuck you right now." He moaned, twitching in your tender grip.

"Then do it." You complied, pressing small kisses along the tip. Before he could say anything, you already felt the swollen tip touch the back of your throat.

Closing your eyes, you willed yourself not to gag, desperate to please the ginger. His hips snapped forward a few times before pulling away to allow you to breathe. You sucked in large breaths, extremely happy. You fisted his shaft, slowly moving it up at down. A line of saliva connected you to his large girth, and it was amazing. Until he got his release, Archie did this a few times before you tasted the warm, salty liquid on your taste buds. The small twitch was your favorite part.

Desperate to get all of it, you opened your mouth hungrily as Archie dumbed his load into it, his hand moving quickly to make sure it was all gone. He hissed, hips bucking into thin air as more poured down your aching throat.

Suddenly, he grabbed your face roughly, pulling it up to meet his gaze. "Swallow it baby girl, Do it for daddy." He cooed softly, grabbing the back of your thighs.

You swallowed all of it compliantly, jumping to satisfy his requests. Lining up with your entrance, he slowly filled you up. He sighed in content, slamming you up against the lockers. You whimpered in gratification, tangling your fingers in his unruly hair.

His hips moved quickly, desperate to get some form of release for the second time in 10 minutes. Your cunt throbbed, happy to get some attention.

"Y-Yes Daddy! Right there. Right there." You mewled, reaching between the two of you to press your thumb to your swollen clitoris. You yelped out in an elated fashion, your back arching to meet his balmy touch. His rough hands slammed you back into the cool metal, his own calloused finger replacing yours.

"You are all fucking mine. You hear me? Tell me you're all mine." He seethed, ignoring the chatter from the other room.

"Y-Yes Daddy! I-I'm all yours." Attaching his lips to your rosy buds, he sucked harshly, biting down to make his mark.

You cried out, tugging harshly on his red locks. He grunted messily, his thrusts become sloppy and irregular. Pulling out, he dropped your thighs, allowing you to lean up against him for support.

Strings of his discharge covered the both of you, although you didn't care.

In a few mere minutes, the locker room door swung open, revealing the jocks.

Archie stood alone, backpack in hand. "Hey, guys, what's up?"

Reggie rose an eyebrow. "What the hell were you..." He mumbled, disoriented.

"Nothing to be concerned about. Just learning how to deal with my anger."