catalogues

I finished cataloguing a shelf and went to another only to see there were none left. I picked up the catalogue and read over it making sure I did everything right.

After I made sure everything was sun check I went to leave however something caught my eye. It was a scroll. It had some kind of seal on it and also a symbol. For some reason, I was drawn to the symbol. I recognised it but I don't know from where. It was a circle with some kind of image in it. (the pic below is the symbol.)

I went to touch it but I jumped in fear when Hisoka walked in

I went to touch it but I jumped in fear when Hisoka walked in. He walked to where I was to see the scroll and his brows frowned in confusion.

"That's wasn't here before." He mumbled.

He picked it up and looked towards me. I just shrugged. I didn't have any answers for him. I just found it here so I don't know what he was expecting.

We finished up and went to the Hokage's office which was empty. Then an Anbu came in and began talking to Hisoka.

"The team that went after Sasuke are extremely injured. They're not sure if they can save them." He said.

My eyes widened and I dashed out of the room and to the hospital. When I walked in I saw Shikamaru after his dad gave him a lecture. I ignored them and just leaned on a door waiting.

I looked at the ground as I played with the bells around my wrist. I pray that they alright. I heard someone walk out and I looked up to see the Hokage.

"They'll be alright." She said.

My tense body relaxed and I slid down the wall. Thank kami. Thank you so much. They're okay they're actually okay. I sat on the floor taking deep breaths.

I stood up and left the hospital going to a field. I took a deep breath. I was a small flower and I picked it up and smiled. I went back to the hospital and into Naruto's room. I placed it on his bead side table and sat by him.

his hand fell off the bed and I took it in my hand and closed my eyes. I brought his hand to my chest as fear filled me. he's so reckless.

I stood up and placed his hand on his chest. I peered at his face and moved some hair out of his face. I moved my face down and kissed his forehead. You made me a life promise Naruto. If you don't keep it I'll never forgive you.

I looked at him again before leaving to go see Hisoka who told me to get to him when I could. I walked to the area where I had to check to make sure everything was there. I got there only to find out there was more. I rolled my eyes and grabbed everything I needed. You have got to be kidding me.

~~~~Third person pov~~~~

Jiraiya watched the young mute girl by Naruto. She cares for him. She gently kissed Naruto's forehead looking down at him worried.

"You dumb boy. That girl cares a lot about you. You're going to end up killing her from worry." Jirira mumbled.