meeting Itachi

I sat with Ibiki but he had to suddenly leave. I stood up however I soon found my way going to the hospital after hearing Kakashi sensei has been injured. When I made my way there I saw Sasuke running away and I saw something cold in his eyes.

I walked into Kakashi room to see them freaking out. My eyes widened when I heard them talk about Itachi. That was Sasuke's big brother. He must have heard.

I spun around and ran as fast as I could. I knew Sasuke didn't have the ability to kill his brother yet. And he'll die. I jumped through trees as my heart races. They also mentioned Naruto. The Akatsuki was after Naruto.

My fist clenched. No, I won't let either of them die. No way.I ran at top speed and came to a town. I looked around frantically. where were they? I closed my eyes as I felt the world daround me move. I had to focus. If I tried I knew I could find that unique chakra of Naruto if I tried hard enough. he hasn't learnt to control it yet so it was easier to find. 

after a bit, I felt that chakra. it was thick, dense and muggy. it made me feel sick but also it made me feel sad. I shook my head and followed it. I ran to a hotel and ran up to where I felt it. my eyes widened when I saw Naruto open the door to two men. I ran forward and pulled Naruto back. 

I glared at the two men confusing Naruto. I stood p in front of Naruto in a protecting manner. a huge ass sword came down on us and I pushed Naruto back with me avoiding the word narrowly. naruto went to move in front of me but froze when I turned and glared at him. 

I heard my heartbeat in my ears as a million thoughts ran through y head. I was scared. no terrified. I stood against Itachi a previous Anbu and Kisame a ninja swordsmen of the mist. However, I stood tall and I began to hide my chakra and breathing. 

the two in front of us sightly tensed while Naruto stayed oblivious to the situation. The bells around my wrist chimed as I jumped forward. I was stopped in mid-air when my ankle was caught by Itachi. I was thrown back and my eyes narrowed as he took a step towards Naruto. I jumped up and ran at them however my neck was grabbed by Itachi as he held me up.

"let go of Shizuko." Naruto yelled. 

Naruto went running at us but was blocked by Kisame. I looked up and met the gaze of Itachi and glared. He looked at me blankly while I cursed myself. fuck why the hell did I look into his eyes? well, there's no going back now. 

Shurican came at use and I was dropped while Itachi jumped back. before I hit the ground someone caught me. I looked up and saw Sasuke. He placed me down at went to walk to his brother but I grabbed his hand. he turned to me and I looked at him with pleading eyes. all I saw was anger in his eyes. my eyes narrowed as he went to walk away and I held his hand more firmly. I let go. 

"be careful." I signed.