through my memories

A fist came down on my face and I was sent across the room. I planted heavily as my wounds throbbed. The man that was beating me walked up to me with a smirk but stopped when a voice cut through the air.

"That's enough I'll take over from here." A deep voice said.

The man that was beating me growled leaving me alone with someone even worse. He kneeled down by me and grabbed my chin making me look at him. I growled earning a slap.

"It seems you need more training in obedience my little puppet." The man said.

"I hope you burn in hell." I said in my surprisingly soft voice.

The man growled and held my throat and began strangling me. I growled and tried to kick him away but to no avail.

"Stop!" I cried out.

He suddenly let me go and groaned in annoyance as he glared at me.

"Shit I thought we had more time. Well looks like we're going to have to that sooner than planned." He said thinking out loud.

He walked out of my cell ordering no one to come near me unless he tells them to. This was a few days before the took my voice. Soon a day of pain would soon

I looked up weakly when I heard footsteps. I saw no one but instead, something was thrown into my cell and gas surrounded me. I felt light headed and I passed out. I woke up gagged and strapped to a metal table. that man walked up smiling and holding a scalpel. tears spilled from my eyes as he brought the scalpel.

"I was hoping to wait a bit more before having to do this but it has to e one." He said with a sigh.

I tried to escape and the scalpel came down onto my throat and cut it. tears came rushing out as pain overwhelmed me. I felt myself losing consciousness it they wouldn't let me. That wanted me to feel every bit of pain and I did. I wanted to die. I needed to die. The pain was unbearable. I just wanted it all to end.

This were just a small portion of what inochi would hasmve seen. After awhile he was done looking through my memories and I saw pity in his eyes. I could help but look down and remember some of the things knowing inochi saw everything.

My whole body shook as memories kept playing in my head. My breathing became shallow and fast. I taking to much oxygen in lot my system and I felt my vision blur. The others noticed and Obiki ran to me looking at me carefully.

"She's hyperventilating we need to calm her down now." I heard inochi say.

We all knew this risks going into this. There's was a ninety percent chance of me having an episode. A fifty percent chance I would have a really bad one and end up bedridden for a few days as a result of the effects it would do to me.  Your probably thinking how. Well my body shuts down and I have once gone into a state of death. (This isn't a realistic interpretation of panic attacks. The worst that happens is you faint from what I know. Hope your enjoying)

I felt Ibiki pull me knit a hug as he rocked me back and fourth. I cling onto him for dear life as I felt myself reliving my memories.

"Don't worry kid I won't let him take you. You my baby girl and no knee is taking you away from me." I heard Ibiki say.

I tried to control my breathing but to no avail I felt my eyes roll back in my head and I passed out.